Prison life what is it like?

Whatever has gone on between her husband and herself is not up for us to dissect or discuss. .. (deleted a lot for brevity)

Have to say, she shouldn't have put it in the public domain then, if she didn't want opinions on the situation.

You appear to have swallowed the story whole. You have no more idea than anyone else whether the OP is being economical with the truth or is really as simple as she comes over on here.

I actually think it's a good idea to have a sexual predator on young girls put away for a decent amount of time. Let's spare a thought for the real victim, shall we?

He shouldn't have done anything wrong, should he?

A young woman asks for help and advice at a traumatic time in her life and the first reply is an aggressive one.

What has this forum become?

Some people need to get out more.

What I don't understand is how the OP has come on here obviously distressed, asking for help and all she gets is attacks from people who are being judgemental.

Where is the compassion here?

Whatever has gone on between her husband and herself is not up for us to dissect or discuss.

He did something stupid.....and is now doing time for it.

What you have to also ask here is how come the underage girl got into the pub in the first place.....with bouncers being so hot on ID????

And how come the girl's parents didn't know where her daughter was.

People making connection in pubs are hardly likely to ask for birth certificates.....there is an presumption there that anyone in a pub is 18 or over is there not.

So are all those on here criticising the behaviour of the OP's husband never been into a pub before and pulled.....and then asked how old the person they have pulled is.....and asked for proof of that age. Of course not, that is silly isn't it.

He made a mistake and confessed the following day.....

What the OP needs from us good folk here on the forum is a little support not accusation and blame.

no one goes into a bar pulls and asks for id and proof of id i.e.birthcertificate and parents number so they can check if bouncers believed she was 18 and accepted her id why should anyone question it

Have to say, she shouldn't have put it in the public domain then, if she didn't want opinions on the situation.

You appear to have swallowed the story whole. You have no more idea than anyone else whether the OP is being economical with the truth or is really as simple as she comes over on here.

I actually think it's a good idea to have a sexual predator on young girls put away for a decent amount of time. Let's spare a thought for the real victim, shall we?

he is not a sexual preditor HE MADE A MISTAKE and u dont know the girl or know of her i do and she isnt no vivtim she got fake id to go to a bar knowing she could get pulled and did she care did she **** not till she got caught out then she screamed rape and cost a decent man his family his home his kids and his freedom.

Sexual predator....who died and made you judge and jury???? What do you know that the rest of us don't. For someone to be a predator means that their behaviour is recurring. One instance does not make someone a predator.

Let's not lose sight here.....her husband met this girl in a bar.....why was she in the bar at 14 in the first place. Do you have a daughter? Would you allow her to be in a bar at 14???? I think not.

he is not a sexual preditor HE MADE A MISTAKE and u dont know the girl or know of her i do and she isnt no vivtim she got fake id to go to a bar knowing she could get pulled and did she care did she **** not till she got caught out then she screamed rape and cost a decent man his family his home his kids and his freedom.

i know her knew her years ago through her family but we lost touch she was always allover any guy she came into contact with trying to seduce them gyrating and dancing like a lap dancer infront of them she knew he was my husband didnt like that he was mine she wanted him and look what happened when she couldnt have him......she even said to me once a week b4 i married him that she fancied him and wondered if he would shag her and guess how old she was 12 12 ****ing yrs old her nan was a prostitute allegadley raped at 14 her mum is a prostitute also allegadly raped at 14 so no suprise when it came to her victim my ****ing ass

i am asking for is help friendship and advice to see if anyone knows of any agencys that can help me or maybe find someone who is willing to be my friend and help me to keep busy and keep my mind occupied so that the next yr passes quickly and my baby is back in my arms where he belongs i have even been looking for a lodger/friend to move in with me because i cannot face living all alone in my big flat and with someone there i would feel happier and more secure and there would be someone there to help me pass the time thats all i am looking for and look what i get i will keep asking for help till i get it

i am really worried about my husband he has a fragile mind and has attempted suicide b4 he is on hospital wing at the moment but will be moved to gen pop he made the mistake of sleeping with a girl after a night at the pub and found out she was underage so will be on the nonces wing i am worried about his saftey and physical and mental wellbeing as threats have been made..he should only serve a yr but it seems such along time.

my questios are what will his life be like inside

what id do i need to visit him as i have no photo id

apparantley i dont need to book a visit or need a vo i just turn up with id and i can see him is that correct

is there anyway of me keeping a closer eye/more contact with him other than letters phone calls and visits because of my worries

and do u know of any support groups or anything like that for me because i am so lost scared and confused as we havent been apart even for a day since we married 4yrs ago and i will keep saying the same thing till someone takes notice

i know her knew her years ago through her family but we lost touch she was always allover any guy she came into contact with trying to seduce them gyrating and dancing like a lap dancer infront of them she knew he was my husband didnt like that he was mine she wanted him and look what happened when she couldnt have him......she even said to me once a week b4 i married him that she fancied him and wondered if he would shag her and guess how old she was 12 12 ****ing yrs old her nan was a prostitute allegadley raped at 14 her mum is a prostitute also allegadly raped at 14 so no suprise when it came to her victim my ****ing ass

i am asking for is help friendship and advice to see if anyone knows of any agencys that can help me or maybe find someone who is willing to be my friend and help me to keep busy and keep my mind occupied so that the next yr passes quickly and my baby is back in my arms where he belongs i have even been looking for a lodger/friend to move in with me because i cannot face living all alone in my big flat and with someone there i would feel happier and more secure and there would be someone there to help me pass the time thats all i am looking for and look what i get i will keep asking for help till i get it

Have you not got a friend where you live who can come and lodge with you for 12 months?

Also there is plenty of support agencies out there who can help. I believe there is a support group for families of people inside prisons.

Try to keep strong. :)

Have you not got a friend where you live who can come and lodge with you for 12 months?

Also there is plenty of support agencies out there who can help. I believe there is a support group for families of people inside prisons.

Try to keep strong. :)

no i have no one that is why i am reaching out for help wherever i can