Prison life what is it like?

my husband has just gone to doncaster prison he got 2 yrs 8 months but could be out by next christmas.

my questions are is it true he will probs be moved from donnie because it is only a holding prison?

what is life in donnie prison like

and what id do i need to visit is it an absolute must that i take photo id only i dont have any i have medical card and solicitors letter will that be ok

can anyone help me

he will get free food 3showers a day just tell him not to pick up soap yes to visit him you will need photo id such as passport driving licence council tax bill

my husband has just gone to doncaster prison he got 2 yrs 8 months but could be out by next christmas.

my questions are is it true he will probs be moved from donnie because it is only a holding prison?

what is life in donnie prison like

and what id do i need to visit is it an absolute must that i take photo id only i dont have any i have medical card and solicitors letter will that be ok

can anyone help me

Got 2 years and 8 months but may be out in 12 months?

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce to you the the British justice system.

In this day and age of "get away with anything" if he's been senenced to that much he must deserve every minute of it.

He shouldn't have done anything wrong, should he?

No he shouldn't have!...pray tell us all what that has to do with the op's question?

What a shower of smug, holier than-thou arrogant snot heads.

Sorry to hear your old man is doing time sweet heart. I don't know much about Doncaster apart from what some of the young men I used to work with have told me. I'm afraid it's not very pleasant really. Hope the time passes swiftly for both of you.

hes done the crime he will have to serve the time as i did in past

Wow! A philosopher!

She didn't question the sentence...she asked for advice.

As you've done time maybe you could answer the op's question being as you've experienced a stretch.