Suicide bombers for sale in Pakistan for 12 lakhs

1.2 Million Rupees, now that works out to be about £12000 now in economic terms that is damn sight cheaper than paying £1000000 for a tank, do your Israeli friends know about this Firecracker? The crafty buggers will be queuing up for them suicide bombers. Why pay £6000000 for an aircraft eh?

Why aren't you queueing up to put on the explosive vest? I suppose it isn't worth it for just 72 white raisins. :loopy:

Why aren't you queueing up to put on the explosive vest? I suppose it isn't worth it for just 72 white raisins. :loopy:

Why are you so full of hatred? I've told you before, it'll make you ill.

Let some love into your life and allow your heart to be open and forgiving.

depoix's post had credibility, for many reasons, one being that you could hardly describe them as a 'leftie' or supporter of Islamic causes.

If his post is so credible then maybe you can tell me what Arabs and Israel have to with the content of the OP or was it just a lefty diversionary tactic to throw the whole basis of the real discussion off topic?

depoix's post had credibility, for many reasons, one being that you could hardly describe them as a 'leftie' or supporter of Islamic causes.

And your response to it explains why you have no credibilty for at least as many reasons.

And your response to it explains why you have no credibilty for at least as many reasons.

And your response to his response demonstrates the same.

If his post is so credible then maybe you can tell me what Arabs and Israel have to with the content of the OP or was it just a lefty diversionary tactic to throw the whole basis of the real discussion off topic?

Yup, you're spot on there. Its a common tactic and quite a succesful too it has to be said.

And your response to his response demonstrates the same.

Come on then, tell us what you know about Islam and Islamic terrorism.

I understand now, you just fear Islam. My point the other day was likely wasted on you. You fear one more than any other. I think I know why but I won't say as yet. See I consider myself to be more enlightened as I dislike anything that says we need a god. You just dislike the multicoloured one from what I can tell. So no, I won't go to Pakistan ta.

Oh crikey no I not so sad as to spend the Pagan-cum-Christian day of plenty writing about Islam to a self-deluding nutter!

Anyway, I haven't read the OP. Isn't this a thread about exchanging tips on how to get the best deals when buying suicide bombers in Pakistan?

If its true i want to be sick. if it isnt true then shame on the dodgy reporter. It is hard to know which is the truth?

I understand now, you just fear Islam. My point the other day was likely wasted on you. You fear one more than any other. I think I know why but I won't say as yet. See I consider myself to be more enlightened as I dislike anything that says we need a god. You just dislike the multicoloured one from what I can tell. So no, I won't go to Pakistan ta.

Atheists are hardly perfect as they number Stalin and Mao amongst them. Generations of westerners gave their lives to prevent Europe falling under Sharia law. You disgrace this country with your moral equivalence. Would you like to see women forced to wear hijabs and burkas - even non-Muslim ones (and that includes atheists who are regarded as the lowest of the low by Islamists), and infidels to wear clothes with yellow stripes to mark them out as infidels? Does the idea that the testament of a Christian being worth half that of a Muslim, or a Jew being worth a quarter that of a Muslim, or if a woman becomes a rape victim, she has to produce four male victims, otherwise she gets executed as a prostitute thrill you? It certainly doesn't thrill me. And thats what Islamic Sharia law means. We don't want to p*** on the graves of those who fell fighting for our freedom in two world wars by allowing Britain to become a Sharia hellhole.