Religions, which is the correct one?

to answer your question none are worth bothering with.

I say that about football.

I say that about football.

there you go takes all sorts doesnt it mate.:)

There is NO CORRECT religion. Worship what you want to worship and to hell with anybody who wants to try and convince you otherwise. If worshipping a deity whether it be God, Mohammed or Bhudda brings you some kind of spiritual peace in dealing with the trials and tribulations of this life on earth that is all that matters and no else's business whatsoever.

Steady on Harleyman you're beginning to sound like an Atheist!:o

any god won't care about you getting stuff wrong he made us imperfect for a reason

To start off there are tons of religions? So if you follow the incorrect one will your soul be lost forever? Or will you eb tormented in any Hell of any religion?

Patafarianism, obviously.

There is only 1 true religion ISLAM

All religions are utter nonsense, Jesus of Nazareth the son of God? I don't think so :hihi:

Mohammed (PBUH) medieval warlord, son of Allah, yeah, right :hihi:

May as well follow the Druid religion and worship nature. It has far more bearing on our lives than some fantasy figure.

Edited by Nodens

Sorry but I have been doing some research and christians have the one and only true truth. This means all the stuff about Yahewah and Jesus and all is all true because they have said it is the true truth. I feel sorry for the muslims though because their scholars have studied islam and they have issued a certificate stating that islam is indeed the truth, every little last bit of the koran is all true. Shame.

Here is a section of a post from a christian who has found the true religion;

It depends on what you are interested in, a search for truth or confirm what you don't want to believe because of the dire consequences. I think everyone can understand why an atheist believes what he does, because if he allowed himself to believe in God he would be in a serious predicament correct?

John 3:19-21 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

So if it says so in the bible, I guess this must be true.

Religeous wars have killed more people than any other war, is this because it is an ongoing problem which will never be resolved.

Religeous wars have killed more people than any other war, is this because it is an ongoing problem which will never be resolved.

regious people disagree with war and only an idiot would not see that money is the true cause of all war

All religions are utter nonsense, Jesus of Nazareth the son of God? I don't think so :hihi:

Mohammed (PBUH) medieval warlord, son of Allah, yeah, right :hihi:

You really need to update your information, Nodens. Mohammed (PBUH) NEVER claimed to be the son of God. Neither did Isa (Jesus, PBUH).

regious people disagree with war and only an idiot would not see that money is the true cause of all war

All of them?!

You really need to update your information, Nodens. Mohammed (PBUH) NEVER claimed to be the son of God. Neither did Isa (Jesus, PBUH).

Please don't go saying that PT. Here are just two examples of the divinity of Jesus

The divinity of Jesus Christ is further illustrated in John 8:58. Jesus said, “Truly, Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

"I and the Father are one." (John 10:30.)