Is Asda at Handsworth the worst supermarket in Sheffield?

I have been shopping at the ASDA Handsworth store for a number of years and have finally come to the conclusion what a badly run store it is! The management alter the store layout so often that many of the staff are unaware of where products are on a day to day basis.

The signage doesn't often relate to the products on the aisle either. Unfortunately despite this most of the staff are great and take the daily changes with a pinch of salt and humour.

Walmart should look at the management of this store and realise that they are incapable of doing their jobs effectively to serve the public.

Today l visited at 8.20am and was greeted by empty shelves, just 2 bags of spinach leaves on the lettuce section, empty bread shelves etc. There was very little sign of re stocking going on and one of the checkout staff said they had been there around 2 hours and it had been really quiet.

I ended up at Morrisons at Catcliffe which was busy, but had fully stocked shelves and counters and obviously was well organised and run.

Come on ASDA pull your fingers out and put your customers into number 1 position, reorganise your shelves once and for all and keep things in the same place!!!!

We went there last night about 10.30, it was so incredibly busy - they were queuing up the road to get in!!! Maybe they were actually out of stock with everything if it had been like that all night!

totally agree i went at one this morning to avoid the crowds -or so i thought -there was loads of empty shelves then

what we gonna do for food , all the shops are closing for a day .

We are all going to actually die!!!!

will we starve to death or explode ?.

I only went for a loaf and some milk for my daughter, unfortunately the re stocking system is totally crap there most of the time. As for us all dying, l don't need to go and do a £500 shop just for Xmas but it is nice to go in and actually get the thing you went for in the fiirst place.

how many fridges a kitchen cupboards do these people have .

We also went last night at 1am and it was packed then, been this morning and not half as bad!

It's better than the old Asda that used to be up that way...the one with the car park on the hill. Manic runaway trolleys rolling downhill and bashed-in cars, and as soon as you walked inside, your feet stuck to the grimy floor.

Empty shelves at this time of the year. This is a crisis! Is there something happening that I dont know about. Anyone would think its nearing Christmas!

Im off now to make an emergency shelter under the stairs, fill it with tinned food from the kitchen, a sleeping bag and a bucket to **** in. And im not coming out until 27th Dec. Hopefully the shops will be open then.

Thats if im still alive. I fear the worst! :suspect: