Finding Money On The Street?

you find money on the street  

88 members have voted

1. 1. you find money on the street

Do you share it with the person your with,Hand it in,GET real.Keep it all to your self.
ive posted about things like this on here b4... not so long ago i found £300+ with name address bank cards id etc etc... i had to give it back, found the owner etc, but if there was no id??

it would av been mine!!! :)

The wife lost £20 pound note in town on Boxing Day, if any body has found it...... you might as well keep it, unless the guilt is playing on your mind .

The poor starving pensioner who lost it might have walked all the way to the local Police station to see if someone had been kind enough to hand it in. Having found that no one was, she might have gone home, turned off the heating to avoid leaving debt, and died of cold and starvation that very night.

or a drug addict may have been saved from a dodgey fix that would have killed him,,, and me , well I enjoyed a few lagers .:P:thumbsup:

The poor starving pensioner who lost it might have walked all the way to the local Police station to see if someone had been kind enough to hand it in. Having found that no one was, she might have gone home, turned off the heating to avoid leaving debt, and died of cold and starvation that very night.

Thus freeing up valuable housing for a younger person with more of a life in front of them.

I will never hand back anything. I found a wallet and went round to his house to hand it back (was only round the corner). And instead of thanking me, he accused me of nicking the money out of it.