Finding Money On The Street?

you find money on the street  

88 members have voted

1. 1. you find money on the street

£10,000 it would make a nice christmas so its hard luck to the person who lost it they have to much money as it is

£10 give it back there struggling

knowing my luck , if I found a wage packet , the lazy git would have had two days off .

And just look at the tax he's paid too!

I'd keep anything personally, unless it had someone's details in.

found £15 at the match , £10 note for me £5 note for my pal who was with me .

no point trying to ask 25000 people who had lost it .

25000 ??? bet you werent at hillsborough then :hihi:

why it it when i find money in the street its always a penny or 5 pence....never a fifty pound note

I found two £20's on the pavement and kept them. Found a wallet near my house and called the brother of the owner who told me the owner was living just down he road from me and I returned it.

If I saw someone drop it Id tell them and give it them back, no matter how big / small. if it was a purse/wallet id try track the owner but if I couldnt id hand it in, if it was a stray note / coin flowing in the street Id treat my kids with it

Found a tenner flying about just off the moor sat night, no really I did! bought the first round in the pub :)

A couple of years ago my father found about £200 outside a bank, being of the old school type and moral upstanding, he went into the bank and handed it in, hoping someone had lost it on their way out of the bank.

The next day someone had posted a thankyou note through his letter box, including a £20 note reward, it turned out it belonged to an old man, he said he was eternally grateful for my fathers honesty. i just hope i will have the integrity to the same if a similar situation arose

I must be super lucky. I probably find about 20 quid a year in notes. Found a fiver on Saturday, and a £20 note in Essex in September. It's a regular find. Any more and I'd hand it in. But as I lost my wallet before New Year a few years ago, I think it's karma coming back to recover my 100+ quid I lost!

found £15 at the match , £10 note for me £5 note for my pal who was with me .

no point trying to ask 25000 people who had lost it .

The poor starving pensioner who lost it might have walked all the way to the local Police station to see if someone had been kind enough to hand it in. Having found that no one was, she might have gone home, turned off the heating to avoid leaving debt, and died of cold and starvation that very night.

Oooh, bloke and I were talking about this the other night. If I found a tenner, I would probably keep it (shame on me) any more and I'd hand it in to the police.