Dirty people of Sheffield...

This is quite true, Sheffield folk are getting dirtier. I was at some friends house and was shocked when I went for a pee in the kitchen sink to find it full of dirty pots.

Mucky buggers. ;)

This is quite true, Sheffield folk are getting dirtier. I was at some friends house and was shocked when I went for a pee in the kitchen sink to find it full of dirty pots.

Mucky buggers. ;)

Pot, Kettle, Black..

You wanted to wee in the sink... Which for anyone over the age of 3, is sheer disgusting! :rant::gag:

I blame footballers. They spit all the time and blow snot out onto the pitch. They are the worst offenders. They should use a hankie.

Mucky buggers. ;)

I know how you feel. I went in the bathroom this morning to find the Mrs on the loo. I was forced to pee in the sink too. It was OK though. I had to clean my teeth so it got rinsed down.

Pot, Kettle, Black..

You wanted to wee in the sink... Which for anyone over the age of 3, is sheer disgusting! :rant::gag:

I despair. :help:

What about the kids who wipe there bogies on the bus seats

What you mean kids do that as well as me?:hihi::hihi:

Was at the Designer Outlet village yesterday in Castleford, had something to eat and then went to the toilet inside the cafe. A woman went to the loo then passing my daughter and I left without washing her hands, my daughter said "that lady didn't wash her hands mummy, yukky" Just hope she wasn't going to sit down and eat her lunch :gag:

Mucky buggers. ;)

S'called a Barnsley dishwasher Crookesey :D

Folk do ming. I've noticed it over a period of years where I have had more dealings with the peasant underclass - I've seen all of the vulgar acts mentioned above (except kids crapping in Donny) and for some it's the norm.

The shameful thing is that they're probably building up a high tolerance to disease so will survive the birdflu which will hopefully wipe out a large proportion of the populace.

Thank you the watcher remind me to tell my son i'm a bad mother for telling him to cover his mouth tut tut shame on the child for not listening dirty child he is.

only joking i will carry on telling my son to cover his mouth but he is only 2 and forgets what i tell him i agree with the comment that sheffield is becoming more digusting i just wish i could carry my own toilet round so i don't have to share with others with my own sink to

My 8 month old still has a lil cough.....It has been bad and it has gone on for 2 weeks and when he coughed I put my hand in front of his mouth.......guess what! He has done it for himself for the last two days!

Sorry to the person before me - he will have prob forgot by the time his next ciold comes along - I just think it is cute x

Guest sibon
Was at the Designer Outlet village yesterday in Castleford, had something to eat and then went to the toilet inside the cafe. A woman went to the loo then passing my daughter and I left without washing her hands, my daughter said "that lady didn't wash her hands mummy, yukky" Just hope she wasn't going to sit down and eat her lunch :gag:

It could be worse, she could have been about to serve your lunch:)

What about the kids who wipe there bogies on the bus seats

Oh god, don't say that, eurgh! As if it is not bad enough with feet on seats and the occasional chewed piece of gum stuck to the upholstery. Oh, why are some people so vile?

A woman on the bus today, across the aise from me coughed quite hard, after a few coughs she put her hand over her mouth, coughed again, examined her palm, grimaced and then stood up and grabbed the pole with that hand to go and get off.

ARGHHHH:gag::gag::gag: