Dirty people of Sheffield...

:rant:Has anyone else noticed that people seem to be getting more and more unsanitary and unhygenic (sorry I can't spell very well)?

Recently when going into the city centre I have seen so many adults who cough without covering their mouths, sneeze without covering their faces, spit on the floor and leave the toilets without washing their hands. Those who are doing this, and others are not correcting their children if they do these things. It is disgusting and it really bothers me - there are some nasty bugs around which I don't want to catch, and I don't know how people with immunosupression cope with public transport.

Not to mention that all the spitting is a great way to spread illness like TB.

Has anyone else noticed all this or is it just me?:rant:

nope its not just you.

theres a lot of filthy gits around and town pffffffffffff its shocking :(

:rant:Has anyone else noticed that people seem to be getting more and more unsanitary and unhygenic (sorry I can't spell very well)?

Recently when going into the city centre I have seen so many adults who cough without covering their mouths, sneeze without covering their faces, spit on the floor and leave the toilets without washing their hands. Those who are doing this, and others are not correcting their children if they do these things. It is disgusting and it really bothers me - there are some nasty bugs around which I don't want to catch, and I don't know how people with immunosupression cope with public transport.

I noticed a child in HMV today coughing like mad, spreading his childhood germs without putting his hand in front of his mouth. His parents were too busy selecting Chubby Brown DVDs and the child had obviously not been brought up to cover his mouth.

Maybe it's a generational thing, coughs and sneezes spread diseases and all that

its a crime

call the cops

its a crime

call the cops

Hope you don't catch any bugs from these scumbags

definately noticed this myself as im out and about for work, not only people spitting in the streets but what's really gross is when they can't be arsed to blow their noses and just snort it out evrywhere.

It's lack of respect, caring and common sense. The way things are ;)

definately noticed this myself as im out and about for work, not only people spitting in the streets but what's really gross is when they can't be arsed to blow their noses and just snort it out evrywhere.

ohhhhhhh myyyyyy god i hate that :rant::gag::gag::gag: TRAMPS

Well, I can beat all those dirty antics. We had a trip over to the Lakeside shopping centre at Doncaster a few weeks ago. As we walked up to Next a little boy of about 4 was sat crouched bang outside the shop, he was having a tom tit. Poor little fella, no parents in sight, yak!

These people are scum - absolute scum. The number of times I see blokes walk out of toilets without washing their hands is amazing. Vile filth. As for spitting, I'd happily see those filthy bezonians wiped out. They should all go and live elsewhere. They could create a new town somewhere called SCUMLAND. They're horrible. I want to sort them out. What can we, the decent citizens of Sheffield, do about the flotsam and jetsam of society? SOLUTIONS PLEASE?

(I noticed a child in HMV today coughing like mad, spreading his childhood germs without putting his hand in front of his mouth. His parents were too busy)

my son is two is no matter how many times i tell him or show him to cover his mouth he dosn't do it am i a bad parent or is my son to young