Rant about smelly people on buses

They stink cus they never get cleaned.

Peasant wagons are for peasants at do you expect.

Hardly use buses myself but I got on the 20 last Friday and the wagon smelt like a fishmongers.

My mate Wardy is top peasant.

wash??? i do... can you do it too? if we sing it as if they were kids they might try n copy..

next u will all be saying that unless you live in council housIng you cant catch A BUS...

Quite often you find that unless you live on a council estate, you can't catch a bus

I catch the 52 and the 76/75 everyday...

The other day I was on and this man got on at castle market. He had a fish in a bag. and he sat next to me. So I smelt of fish at the end of that journey.

I always get someone who smells either really strongly of something I dislike or who smells unwashed and unclean!

I always spray myself when I get off the bus now to rid of all nasty smells which I have been sat around!

There are some proper stinkers use the buses, scruffy, smelly, inconsiderate, strange people making your travel experience a very unpleasant one, what I hate also is the mess and litter, cans and bottles left rolling around the floor and the morons with their feet on the seats. Why do we not have transport police for the buses, chucking a few of them off might do some good. Rant over !

Go for a ride on the X78 for a proper stinky travelling 'experience.'

It's just idleness in most cases, it doesn't cost much to be clean.

i dont use buses now but back in the dark days before non-smoking upstairs on them i remember being upstairs with the smokers and snifflers when there was no room downstairs...remember one occasion with this bloke sneezing and coughing at the side of me ...i kept looking at him ...and...this green snot-icicle was hanging out of his nose ..it got longer and longer...when it got to about 2 inch in length he sniffed up hard and it went zoommmm !! right back up his disgusting nostril...then he wipes the back of his hand and sleeve across his nose :gag:

its a fact of sods law, when you get on a bus you will invariably end up sat behind someone with really smelly hair, in front of someone with really smelly breath, or underneath a really fat person who takes up two seats and plonks themselves next to you...

The problem is that if someone gets on who really stinks, and you open the window someone else yells at you for opening the window. You can't really say "i have done it because that person reeks", so it always puts me in a quandry. I don't know how people can even leave the house when their all dirty, I would be so ashamed.

Once, on a bus into town a woman in front of me started spraying hairspray on her hair - and all over my face. Now THAT made me angry.

Anyway, as part of my plan to get fit I have started walking to and from town as much as possible, to avoid the pongers.

Mind you, at least in winter you can pull your scarf up over your mouth and nose, in summer its worse as you dont have anything to hold over your face!

I usually spray a bit of perfume on my scarf, then if I'm exposed to niffy people on the bus or tram, I can pull it over my nose/mouth. I had the dubious pleasure recently (on a 57/58) of sitting near a bloke whose feet looked as though they hadn't seen soap and water for years. His toenails were gross. Yes folks, its December, and he was wearing sandals. :gag:

Unfortunately I have a strong sense of smell, and have even got off the bus a couple of times when its been really bad. Rough sleepers, people with some mental health issues, I can understand if they're not clean, but anyone else, why?