What do you hate ?

The Diplodocus.

Its such an inoffensive animal yet for some reason they wind me up summink cronik. If I had my way they`d all be extinct.

Xmas head/body colds:rant:

So you keep telling us. Shouldnt go swanning off to Barcelona should one !:mad:

Boredom.

I should never be bored, I have kids, a mad wife and several methods of entertainment around the place, and that INCLUDES neighbours to torment and yet tonight Im bored out of my pointy little skull.

Bus drivers who swing the bus round and force you to run down the bus and hang on for dear life.:gag:

Moaners. Especially when they are healthy, and have nothing to moan about !

Boredom.

I should never be bored, I have kids, a mad wife and several methods of entertainment around the place, and that INCLUDES neighbours to torment and yet tonight Im bored out of my pointy little skull.

How can you be bored? I thought the voices in your head would keep you entertained at all times?

Christmas repeat films !! Dont show The Sound Of Music Again PLEASE|!!!!:rant:

How can you be bored? I thought the voices in your head would keep you entertained at all times?

They keep telling me to do something biological and illegal to a reptile but there arent any lizards or snakes around!

He must have plenty of people to talk to !:rolleyes: