[unofficial ;)] January meet... Scarsdale Hall, Sat 10th at 1pm

Hi everyone - I'm back!!!

I can see in my absence that you lot are less organised than ever! - & you always blamed me:suspect:!

So, sounds like people are wanting 2 venues this time - a fair weather one & a not so fair weather one. Come on Imp - we can't even organise one venue - let alone 2!!:loopy::hihi:

I also hope that all the newbies that have contributed to this thread feel they will be welcome to join us - don't take any none replies to posts personally - sometimes people don't always read all the threads when they write something, that's why there is always confusion re: where & when we are meeting - we change our minds so many times.

So come on, where & when - January is nearly over:hihi:

________

Lovely Wendie99

Edited by Hemlock

10th/11th looking most suitable for most people so far... if the Imps can wiggle times around other stuff.

So this weekend?

At that house place someone suggested? :hihi:

I might pop along if I can twist my brothers arm! Only just getting into this photography lark and would be good to meet some real photographers (and the SF crew of course ;))

Scarsdale Hall.

Saturday.

1 pm?

Yep, Scarsdale Hall, Sat 10th at 1pm.

Is there more than one car park - been there & missed some of you before!! If anyone wants to pm me, I will send them my mobile no so we can contact each other if we get lost etc.

Does anyone want to share cars to save the environment? If so, post offers/requirements here.

________

Upskirt Flashing

Edited by Hemlock

There's only one car park and few road signs.

I'll be driving from Hillsborough, room for a couple of (small) people.

Roll call so far:

Dafoot

Astraman

Beith

Knighthawk

Checknumber

Willman

Laddo

Imp in a box

Hemlock

Sheff Minx

Coldp1ayer

Ndegwa

Anymore?

If I've put your name down above & you're not coming, please let me know so we have some idea as to who to wait for. Also, for same reason, please add your name if you are coming & I've not put it down.

We could offer a lift from the south of the city.

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday - lots of newbies coming - great!:)

________

MOTORCYCLE TIRES

Edited by Hemlock

Hemlock, any chance of a lift from Swallownest (just by Junction 31)

Roll call so far:

Dafoot

Astraman

Beith

Knighthawk

Checknumber

Willman

Laddo

Imp in a box

Hemlock

Sheff Minx

Coldp1ayer

Ndegwa

Anymore?

If I've put your name down above & you're not coming, please let me know so we have some idea as to who to wait for. Also, for same reason, please add your name if you are coming & I've not put it down.

We could offer a lift from the south of the city.

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday - lots of newbies coming - great!:)

Well I've been threatening to come to one of the meets for months and never been able to make it but this time I might just be able to.