Buying a scooter- Need help

i've been looking for a cheap scooter in hope that i'll be able to buy one soon.

As i am impatient, i want to find a place where i can pay over a period of a couple of years.

Anyone know anything to help?

Or even better, anyone selling a cheap scooter?

Cheers

disability or two wheeled type?

And if its the 2 wheeled type, what sort you after? Commuter, sports, traditional, maxi?

dont get a gilera runner they brake if you want a fast cheap reliable scoot yamaha aerox are very good:)

forgot to mention team roberts in conisborough do them over mnthly payments

you will pay 2-3 times more than bike worth better to save for one i got a vespa for £900 125cc jeff halls and its fantastic

manhattens is a good shop run by good guys. i used to have a pugeot trekker off road generaly i believe that the pugeots are a good reliable scooter i ran mine into the ground after about 7000 miles of deristrcted ragging with relativly few problems until the piston went. i agree with the saving idea dont get one on finance and especialy a new one as they will depreciate quickly. example

bought for £2000

pay £3500

value after 3 years £1100

go and speak to the guys at manhatens they are an official pugeot dealer as well, they are on london road/ bottom of chesterfield road

dont get a gilera runner they brake...

I hope they all brake!!

Any of the Japanese manufacturers are the ones to go for. Steer well clear of Chinese makes - you'll spend more time and money repairing it than riding it!

Try SMC Bikes?:

http://www.smcbikes.com/

Overpriced if you ask me.

As for the original poster i have to ask if you have your CBT/test/licence sorted out?