2008 - what sort of year have you had?

I just cannot believe the year is nearly over. Too fast for my liking.

Believe me, the older you get the faster time goes, so make the most of your life. Endure the bad and celebrate the good.

A very happy new year to everyone.

Believe me, the older you get the faster time goes, so make the most of your life. Endure the bad and celebrate the good.

A very happy new year to everyone.

That must be it then - I'm getting old :)

It's been a good year for me by and large. New job which I love, ongoing good health, family well and happy.

On the downside, lost my Granny (98 years, top bird) and a very important relationship died, but such is the way of the world.

my year has been not bad, although there have been a couple of deaths in my partners side of the family one which we were present and was really gruesome and disturbing which has affected us all.

There has also been the birth of my son which is the first boy to be born into my mums side of the immediate family for 60 years! I have been on maternity leave since june so cant really complain, the year has gone so fast though. What will top it all of if i get the engagement ring i am expecting anytime soon, hopefully before end of the year. :hihi::hihi:

well i got my ring christmas day :) :) so all in all a great year:love:

Was pretty good if you discount losing my job and a major operation! It dipped towards the end of the year but now seems to be on the up again. I wish happiness to everyone for the New Year.

It was just another year. Nothing too horrible, nothing too great. Just average. But I have hope that at the end of 2009 when this same sort of thread pops up that I will have better things to say.

Im hoping 2009 will be a much better year for my and my fella, im looking to do more for charity and others

Interesting. I broke up with two boyfriends, and met another guy who was a complete asshole. I think the only thing that was great about this year is that my father's cancer did not come back, I got straight A's in college for the last two terms, and my friend David came to visit from overseas. So all in all i would have to say, aside from the guy situation, that my year was pretty good, father still alive, good grades, and good friends!

Its been a pretty steady 2008 for me, no bad things, no really good things, my family are all well and happy so thats good for me, hope something exciting happens in 2009 though :D

A good year, got a 2.1 in my degree, got a job straight away, had a fantastic holiday and moved into a lovely house! Managed to stop smoking as well.

It wasn't all brilliant but the good outweighs the bad.