2008 - what sort of year have you had?

This year has been great for me. Much better than 2007....Not as much stress. I am grateful for the year I have had. Hopefully I will have a better one...

2008 for me has absolutely whizzed by. It only seems like two minutes since it was christmas 2007.

On the whole m hubby and I have had a great year buisness wise and we seem to have been able to gain a few more animals of our own lol , The years go very quickly and Ican't believe we are flying into 2009 soon.

Best thing this year for me was being made an Uncle in February... Apart from that the year's been pretty so-so IMO, some of it good, some of it not-so-good.

Healthwise, i've not had a great year, been poorly for 1/4 of it!:( Seem to have been skint a lot of it after car and house problems at the beginning but ok now. Work could be better and love life has been non existent. :(

My nan, who I adore, was quite poorly at one bit but is fine now. :)

But i've spent time with some lovely friends who i've got closer friends with over the past year and I've been to some great gigs. :thumbsup: And my mum seems to be realising finally that she's got two daughters, not just the one.

Not seen a great deal of a lot of my older friends and must rectify that in the new year as I adore them and it's only distance and effort that keeps us apart.

Its been the worst on record for me. Never thought I'd say it, but seriously bad.... my annus horribilis. All sorted now as we enter the realms of zero nine. Wow! Whatta ride!

A year of interesting contrasts. A severe heartbreaking down, a couple of heartlifting ups, an amazing holiday, a lifestyle change and more friends.

Have I had a good year? I don't like to be negative, but no. :hihi:

No life threatening diseases that would incur massive pain and suffering though, so really, it hasn't been so bad. :)

I have a roof 'ooer me head, food, and a full time job. Can't complain really :)

i have had a fantastic year, i have got into my first choice uni and made some amazing friends.... what more could i ask for?

Hi i've spent time with some lovely friends who i've got closer friends with over the past year and I've been to some great gigs. And my mum seems to be realising finally that she's got two daughters, not just the one.