Muslim Extremist's want to kill us

Nothing could be dumber than your moral equivalence across the board from thugs and thieves to murderers and terrorists.
So we do agree after all nothing can be dummer than blow up innocent civillians calling it shock and awe and thieves taking the wealth in oil of a country for their own profit, and ofcourse murders in jails like Abu ghraib of civillians, committed by officers who are subsequently promoted for their heroism. You are an intellegent man after all , yup there is nothing to compare with murderers and thievs and terrorists indeed, particularly when terrorism is state sponsered. How can anyone even begin to draw a moral equivilance, hey Firecracker?:loopy:

Only one set will murder you just on the pretext of not following their religion - and we all know which one.
Yep the racist state of the Jews, who gives nationalilty on basis of religion whilst denying the inhabitants of the land any basic rights to live as humans because they are a different religion to the Jews, you are indeed beginning to make sense Firecracker, I had you all wrong, well done oh clueless one. You see, you extremists can't see how close you idiots are to each other in hate, what a set of bafoons to blight the face of the Earth?

It takes a bit of reading but here you go.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d7z8q66_59fxph5cf3

When you go to a Doctor do you search out the guy who dropped out of his A levells or do you go to a qualified Doctor Grahame? Why do you seek out Islamic rejects who due to various influences and personal reasons and prejudices have left Islam and not Scholar or someone who knows a thing or two about Islam and the Muslim way of life? These guys that byou quote are there to make likes of Muslim haters feel better about their hateful little minds. Ali Sina and this chap you quote are high on cellebrity staus because of the diatribe they spout and now have nothing else to live for but badmouth Islam for rapturous applaouse from like of Spencer and our resident extremist Firecracker. Get another quote worth devoting time to Grahame otherwise you will get a few questions asked of your religion too, I did warn you.

When you go to a Doctor do you search out the guy who dropped out of his A levells or do you go to a qualified Doctor Grahame? Why do you seek out Islamic rejects who due to various influences and personal reasons and prejudices have left Islam and not Scholar or someone who knows a thing or two about Islam and the Muslim way of life? These guys that byou quote are there to make likes of Muslim haters feel better about their hateful little minds. Ali Sina and this chap you quote are high on cellebrity staus because of the diatribe they spout and now have nothing else to live for but badmouth Islam for rapturous applaouse from like of Spencer and our resident extremist Firecracker. Get another quote worth devoting time to Grahame otherwise you will get a few questions asked of your religion too, I did warn you.

Hey I have had plenty of questions asked about Christianity and there is nothing finer. More to the point it does not tell Christians to go out and kill people in fact it forbids it, "Thou shalt not kill" not like Islam.

Do you deny then the many quotations from the Koran? They are a real indictment of Islam.

Have you read and understood the Koran Grahame or is it second hand knowledge gained from Islam haters? Now thou shalt better be truthful?

Is a message of hate a good source to quote from? For a man who believes God fathered a child can you tell me why the claim to fame of being God's child is not Adam's? Surely he is without a human father as you would tell us. So is Jesus realy a brother of Adam?

Maybe you'd want to tackle the delicate question of why in the name of Christianity the barbaric religion murdered hundreds of hapless women as wiches? There is no denying that more murders and attrocities have been committed in the name of Christianity than Islam, with a whole continents wiped clear of indigenous peoples, you lot have plenty of blood on your hands to then claim self rightous diatribe about Islam.

Love and peace to all the haters, bigots and the not-willing-to-see.

Have you read and understood the Koran Grahame or is it second hand knowledge gained from Islam haters? Now thou shalt better be truthful?

Is a message of hate a good source to quote from? For a man who believes God fathered a child can you tell me why the claim to fame of being God's child is not Adam's? Surely he is without a human father as you would tell us. So is Jesus realy a brother of Adam?

Maybe you'd want to tackle the delicate question of why in the name of Christianity the barbaric religion murdered hundreds of hapless women as wiches? There is no denying that more murders and attrocities have been committed in the name of Christianity than Islam, with a whole continents wiped clear of indigenous peoples, you lot have plenty of blood on your hands to then claim self rightous diatribe about Islam.

The atrocities you mention have no place in the teaching of Christ, whereas the atrocities committed in the name of Allah are an integral part of Islam.

The atrocities you mention have no place in the teaching of Christ, whereas the atrocities committed in the name of Allah are an integral part of Islam.

See the post two above this one......

See the post two above this one......

Yes I take your point my fishy friend and I don't really want to get drawn into a long drawn out argument against someone who wont even accept texts from the Koran so I will leave it there. But I will not be brow beaten or harassed or have bad things said about Christianity.

The only major difference between the followers of christianity and the followers of islam in modern times is that the majority of the followers of islam are interpretational literalists. If the vast majority of christians actually followed the bible from the in a literalist fashion then christians would be committing atrocities with the same frequency... thanfully like you they dont.

;4454270']The only major difference between the followers of christianity and the followers of islam in modern times is that the majority of the followers of islam are interpretational literalists. If the vast majority of christians actually followed the bible from the in a literalist fashion then christians would be committing atrocities with the same frequency... thanfully like you they dont.

I do not see how you can take for example the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew chapters 5.6.and 7 from memory) and interpret it any other way than how it is written which is about turning the other cheek for example. :)

To all cellebrating, a Merry Christmas to you.

Grahame you are not willing to debate points and have indeed indicated you know little of Islam other than what you are fed by the extremist anti Islam propoganda, yet you have the nerve to tell me, a Muslim, what Islam is. Why do you stupidly keep repeating what you know to be propoganda? Can you not see the futitility of your weak arguments because they are not your arguments from any knowledge but heresay. You wish to engage in debate then let us have some movement on questions posed please and we can then compare notes. Another couple of questions for you, how many bibles are there and according to how many different peoplen, and why do they vary so much as to be different books altogether in some cases? Why is Trinity added a long time afterwards, according to some scholers, to bolster the image of your religion?

Jesus promised that His words would not pass away. (Mat 24:35) .. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

With so many versions and additions and translations and people deciding what they like and what they don't like and pick and choose, are the words of Jesus still intact? Well of course not, only a fool would imagin they would be. To what degree a fool, we shall see.

I have always been perplexed by the seeming glaring contradictions in the Bible. I recently started studying the Bible in it's original translation. It changes the whole belief system and it has become a very different book. Taking in the Bible and realizing the historical periods it was written and the different cultures and mindsets has put alot of these contradictions to rest. The version that Americans use puts a completely different spin on what the original text meant. American Christians have perverted the truth and it is most likely due to political and various other reasons. I think most Christians would be shocked to learn how they have been deceived and deceived themselves by the watered down version they have been studying from. I am finding that more people are starting to realize this and are seeking the actual truth.