Muslim Extremist's want to kill us

Some people just have a problem with islam *shrug*

I would say that the families and friends of those murdered in the Luxor, 911, Bali, Beslan, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Lockerbie, USS Cole, the US Embassy bombings, those Israeli athletes murdered in Munich and those Israelis murdered over the last 60 years simply for not being Muslims have every right to have issues with Islam.

I doubt it can drop any lower Firecracker so no danger there for a start.:hihi:

It's doubtful that your I.Q. has even reached the temperature of the inside of our freezer yet.

It's doubtful that your I.Q. has even reached the temperature of the inside of our freezer yet.
Oh well done it's a bloody start to get a response that actually answers a post rather than garbage repeated again:thumbsup:

Your freezer must be boiling hot, have you had it checked out why it's not working properly?

Tab1 or any Muslim. I would appreciate an answer to this please.

The daughters of Allah are “el-Lat, el-Uzza, and Manat”

Yet in the Koran, cxii it says; "Say God, is one God, the eternal God, he begetteth not, neither is he begotten and there is not any one like unto him."

Three questions:

1. I understand Allah's three daughters are pagan, is that correct?

2. Does that mean Allah is a pagan god if his daughters are pagan?

3. How did Allah have three daughters if it says in the Koran he “begetteth not?”

Tab1 or any Muslim. I would appreciate an answer to this please.

The daughters of Allah are “el-Lat, el-Uzza, and Manat”

Yet in the Koran, cxii it says; "Say God, is one God, the eternal God, he begetteth not, neither is he begotten and there is not any one like unto him."

Three questions:

1. I understand Allah's three daughters are pagan, is that correct?

2. Does that mean Allah is a pagan god if his daughters are pagan?

3. How did Allah have three daughters if it says in the Koran he “begetteth not?”

Pre Islamic :thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man%C4%81t

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzza

I would say that the families and friends of those murdered in the Luxor, 911, Bali, Beslan, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Lockerbie, USS Cole, the US Embassy bombings, those Israeli athletes murdered in Munich and those Israelis murdered over the last 60 years simply for not being Muslims have every right to have issues with Islam.

The Bali bombing was interesting.

Experts reckon the effects of the explosion were similar to that caused by a small atomic explosion, with people near the site of the explosion being vapourised.

Tell us, firecracker, where would one get such a small nuclear device from?

Clue - think: Lavon Affair.

x

The Bali bombing was interesting.

Experts reckon the effects of the explosion were similar to that caused by a small atomic explosion, with people near the site of the explosion being vapourised.

Tell us, firecracker, where would one get such a small nuclear device from?

Clue - think: Lavon Affair.

x

It wasn't a nuclear device.

It wasn't a nuclear device.

You thought it was C4?

So did the experts :roll:

At first...

So Allah is pre Islamic also and therefore pagan because he is unchanging and eternal.

I know that to be true because when Daniel was held captive in Babylon he was thrown into the Lions Den because they worshipped a different God from Daniel and Daniel worshipped the Christian God.

The Muslim god is not the Christian God who Daniel worshipped.

So Allah is pre Islamic also and therefore pagan because he is unchanging and eternal.

I know that to be true because when Daniel was held captive in Babylon he was thrown into the Lions Den because they worshipped a different God from Daniel and Daniel worshipped the Christian God.

So the Muslim god is not the Christian God.

what codswallop, grahame,

firstly, Daniel worshipped the Jewish God, as christianity hadn't yet been invented,

secondly, the Muslim worships the god of Abraham, as does the Jew, so Allah cannot be pagan.

thirdly, you have already asserted in your earlier comment that the Muslim follows the old testament, therefore you are contradicting yourself in your statement.

grahame.The alleged worship of the "daughters of allah" is a heresy that is not supported innIslam.

MOD: It's Christmas, talk about something else for a change. Closing this thread for the festivities.