Muslim Extremist's want to kill us

MOD: Keep it nice or take a break.

By criticising me, you've proved you're on the terrorist side.

The face of evil personified. If you criticise Firecracker the extremist idiot then you are siding with the terrorists, so says Ha ha Firecracker :loopy::hihi: You couldn't make it up, the nutcase is trying to censor debate from normal people of SF by throwing accusations about, unbelievable. The guy hasn't debated anything so far but simply spewed his bile all over the SF, by simply coppying extremist hate and pasting it on here without troubling his own brain to check for accuracy. That would be tooo much to expect from Firecracker now wouldn't it? More made up stuff about Islam and every point having been refuted many many many times before on here. I take the view that he is a brain washed extremist and is unable to have a free opinnion that can be debated on an forum.

I have responsded to his many accusations and proven he is talking rubbish and making stuff up about Islam but instead of a reply to the post we have repeat of the same diatribe of we know this and that happens in Islam and general incoherent insults on a religion thatb he doesn't understand, and seems has no intention to even discuss at all but simply spread hate.

Well well well, I reply to Firecracker and tell him that if he is going to be a racist them moan about being called one, and you are insulted Thebaginman?

Well I wasnt going to argue but it seems that even on this christian day of peace you have to bombard the forum with your hatred,I contend,and the proof is certainly there for all to see to even the ignorant apologists,you are by far the biggest and most obscene racist on this forum.The post quoted above made by you is the biggest hypocrisy I have seen on here,you have described yourself to a T.the hatred emanating from you is that strong it can be tasted,if you hate the West so much why dont you leave Im sure there must be an opening for you in somewhere like Iraq or similar where you can vent your spleen to your hearts content without prejudice.

I offered the hand of peace for today and what do I get from you,your normal insulting comments,well if your a typical normal muslim,it shows the extent of their mindset as regards searching for peaceful harmony.

(my bold)

How is it that you have failed to notice the unjustified insults on Islam by Firecracker and no psycho-analysis on him but my reply that asks him not to be a racist somehow makes me a hypocrit and a racist and it proves I hate the West....what?:huh:. Are you realy that stupid or are you Firecracker posting under a second username? :suspect:

Well well well, I reply to Firecracker and tell him that if he is going to be a racist them moan about being called one, and you are insulted Thebaginman?(my bold)

How is it that you have failed to notice the unjustified insults on Islam by Firecracker and no psycho-analysis on him but my reply that asks him not to be a racist somehow makes me a hypocrit and a racist and it proves I hate the West....what?:huh:. Are you realy that stupid or are you Firecracker posting under a second username? :suspect:

Some people just have a problem with islam *shrug*

You can't possibly have been calling him Allah since the inception of Christianity, Islam came about over 600yrs after the inception of Christianity so either you have your own facts and religion mixed up or its really you that is mentally challenged oh clueless sidekick of Bazooka.

Get your glasses time, read my post again and this is what I said

Allah is not what I decided to call him you intellectually challenged man, it's what the Christians all over the Arab world call him

The christians, as not the Muslims and it is possible to have Christian that are Arabs, and they have used the word Allah as you would to describe the same God. They were there before Islam, some 600 years you know, and theyb still called him Allah then and guess what they call him today? ALLAH. For clarification read PlainTalker's post. Why do Muslims have to put you dummies right,..............:rolleyes: Intellectually challenged Squirt? Yup yup yup doh!!

They do it because they're evil, and because, thanks to political correctness, it works. We have peddled lies to our troops by telling them over and over again that children in the Islamic world are no different from our own. This stupid PC belief is killing our troops unnecessarily, and our troops need to learn the lesson that if they look suspicious - even if they're a kid - shoot first and ask questions later. It just might save their lives, and bugger what our media says.
my bold

It is a treacherous place and nobody can be trusted there, whether adults or children. Everybody has to arouse suspicion - especially in the Taliban heartlands of Helmand and Kandahar. All this rot of winning hearts and minds is just that - all rot.
Would this be the legal crossing of the line of incitement to Murder? or is it just the crossing of the line of incitement to religious intollerence or is it termed hatered?

A muslim having such a comment would be regarded as a terrorist and reports would fly about how this can be posted on a discussion forum or anybody said that against a member of the Jewish comunity, but it seems open season on Muslims I suppose with the blessing of the SF? Good one.

Show me something I have made up about you or Bazooka then? I think we both know I will have a long wait.

Almost everything you have posted so far has been made up so the list is quite long, but here is a snippet

A tactic I have noticed of yours when you don't have an answer to something is to accuse a poster of masquerading and then call them a racist. .
Wrnong, never a tactic but Irespond to posts whereas you and your extremist friends simply throw accusations without backing them up.

Bazooka like you no doubt took pleasure in watching human beheadings and animals kill people as kids but I don't care to view your link, its just proof to me that even today you still watch such blood letting and you certainly know where to find it..
How the F**** can you say what he would take pleasure in,? You made up ther garbage.

Try and enjoy Christmas tab1 even if you do feel that its not appropriate and you would like to see it banned as it offends you.
Again stupidity shines through, yes you made it up.

And this post when I wrote

If you are so blikered as not to know the history of American medling in Mid-Eastern affairs and can't make the connection between an Iraqui Doctor trying to cause explosions at Glasgow Airport and his country being invaded then I don't think I can even begin to teach you anything at all. If you simply want to blame everything on "oh these paople hate our way of life and they hate our freedoms BS then be my guest, but you are the one asking for explanations and then showing lack of capacity to look at the opposite point of view.
brought the following response from you, now tell me how the hell what Isaid makes me thirsty for Western blood?

Still thirsty for western blood are we tab1? Innocent or not.
Can you actually discuss anything at all, or is it easier to just accuse?

I'm a Muslim, and I see all other people as human beings, not in terms of "infidel" or "non-infidel", so please, as tab has already asked, don't tar all of us with the same brush, and don't try to tell us what we do or do not think. Especially when it comes to misrepresenting my beliefs and opinions.

As for the 72 virgins thing, it's a fallacy, perpetuated by some, to justify atrocities. Don't forget, Suicide is expressly forbidden in Islam. So, no matter how much these nut-job clerics try to justify suicide bombing, they are surprisingly (?) conspicuous by their absence when it comes to leading from the front in these abhorrent attacks.

edit to add:- it comes from a weak hadith, not one with a line of narration that authenticates it. Committing Suicide is a Major Sin: Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445

We all know that 72 virgins is a fallacy and a deliberate mistranslation error from Syriac to Arabic. So go out and tell every cleric, imam and ayatollah that it is a fallacy - especially those who call for the slaughter of infidels. Tell them that all that awaits suicide bombers and those who murder innocent infidels - and I say innocent infidels because Muslims don't see infidels as innocent, that all you get is 72 white raisins if you die in the act of waging war against the infidel. And lets see where it gets you.

Well well well, I reply to Firecracker and tell him that if he is going to be a racist them moan about being called one, and you are insulted Thebaginman?(my bold)

Please tell me what race Islam is. If I converted to Islam, would my race change? I'd still look the same, although after a few years of banging the head on the mosque floor, the old I.Q. might drop 60 points or so.

Please tell me what race Islam is. If I converted to Islam, would my race change? I'd still look the same, although after a few years of banging the head on the mosque floor, the old I.Q. might drop 60 points or so.
I doubt it can drop any lower Firecracker so no danger there for a start.:hihi:

Why is it I ask a question of Firecracker and Thebanginman is insulted and answers sulkingly and when ask Thebanginman Firecracker pops up, what the F*** is going on here?

You quote my post so have the decency to answer the point made therein please!!