Muslim Extremist's want to kill us

They do it because they're evil, and because, thanks to political correctness, it works. We have peddled lies to our troops by telling them over and over again that children in the Islamic world are no different from our own. This stupid PC belief is killing our troops unnecessarily, and our troops need to learn the lesson that if they look suspicious - even if they're a kid - shoot first and ask questions later. It just might save their lives, and bugger what our media says.

We need more soldiers like you. Tell me, what regiment did you serve with?

Nno you weren't, you were acting as the minister for misinformation again.

You quite clearly said that God could not possibly be called Allah before the inception of Islam, when in fact the Hebrew word "Elel" and the Arabic word "Allah" share the same linguistic root, just as "God" and "Gott" in English and German do. Arabic was spoken before Islam, so, by default, the word would have been in common parlance.

Try reading his posts with the blinkers off

Tab's not bombarding anything, with any hatred, he's responding to the bile and misinformation being spread, and your and Mr S's persistent accusations that tab is an extremist/supports terrorist atrocities.

as its christmas ,goodwill to all men and all that i offered him the hand of peace,read my post,how did he respond?read his reply

We need more soldiers like you. Tell me, what regiment did you serve with?

We know whose side you're on - and it certainly isn't ours.

We know whose side you're on - and it certainly isn't ours.

Sides? Go on then, tell us all which side. Again, which regiment did you serve with?

Sides? Go on then, tell us all which side. Again, which regiment did you serve with?

By criticising me, you've proved you're on the terrorist side.

By criticising me, you've proved you're on the terrorist side.

Your sounding more and more like the things you claim to despise. So using your logic, every time you criticise me, you're supporting all religious fruitcakes throughout the world. I'm atheist by the way. ;)

Again, which regiment did you serve with?

those people who kill another for no reason is not a muslim dont call them muslims they are simply alqaeda like ira not irish terrorist ira as they use to call them a proper muslim cannot kill another human being for no reason as god made us all and only he has the right to do as he wishes

Your sounding more and more like the things you claim to despise. So using your logic, every time you criticise me, you're supporting all religious fruitcakes throughout the world. I'm atheist by the way. ;)

Again, which regiment did you serve with?

It hardly matters whether you're atheist or not. You're trolling here and you're on the wrong side. Its time we as a country and the Armed Forces realised that the Afghanistan of today is no different than what it was in the days of Lord Roberts 130 years ago. It is a treacherous place and nobody can be trusted there, whether adults or children. Everybody has to arouse suspicion - especially in the Taliban heartlands of Helmand and Kandahar. All this rot of winning hearts and minds is just that - all rot.

those people who kill another for no reason is not a muslim dont call them muslims they are simply alqaeda like ira not irish terrorist ira as they use to call them a proper muslim cannot kill another human being for no reason as god made us all and only he has the right to do as he wishes

Muslims don't see infidels as human beings, and Islam promises paradise in which there are 72 virgins, silk couches, gold braids and streams of wine and honey for those Muslims who get killed in the act of killing infidels. Of course, as is typical of the lie that is Islam, the real translation should be 72 white raisins. As Churchill put it in his book, The River War:

“The religion of Islam above all others was founded upon the sword … Moreover it provides incentives to slaughter, and in three continents has produced fighting breeds of men – filled with a wild and merciless fanaticism.”

Looking at what we see now, those words still ring just as true 110 years after they were written. But their lust for murdering infidels is now global in places as diverse as New York, London, Mumbai, Thailand, Philippines, Madrid, Beslan, Moscow, Lockerbie, Kenya, Tanzania, Argentina, South Africa and many more, not just Israel.

I'm a Muslim, and I see all other people as human beings, not in terms of "infidel" or "non-infidel", so please, as tab has already asked, don't tar all of us with the same brush, and don't try to tell us what we do or do not think. Especially when it comes to misrepresenting my beliefs and opinions.

As for the 72 virgins thing, it's a fallacy, perpetuated by some, to justify atrocities. Don't forget, Suicide is expressly forbidden in Islam. So, no matter how much these nut-job clerics try to justify suicide bombing, they are surprisingly (?) conspicuous by their absence when it comes to leading from the front in these abhorrent attacks.

edit to add:- it comes from a weak hadith, not one with a line of narration that authenticates it. Committing Suicide is a Major Sin: Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445