Merlin Property - What happened?

The old Merlin Estates is up and running again under at least 3 different names. One in Broomhill and the others in town. In the chair is guess who??????Diedre Boulding! They don't go without themselves others have to do that.
I am no champion of Merlin Estates! but lets get it into context.It sounds like they have been caught out like lots when credit lines have dried up! nobody argued when they were being provided with work! but as in all cases like this ,Merlin are looking after themselves first and as always some people don't get paid which is obviously sad!.........However what about some people in the public sector who have cost this country millions in bad decisions and failure,yet are still in a job. lots with fabulous wages and golden pensions!paid for by the taxpayer! What about Tony Blair who took us to a needless war that has cost many lives as well as Billions of tax payers money! and is now making millions on the corporate speaking circuit!These people have always had the taxpayer to bale them out and quite frankly,make Merlin look like amateurs!

My question is,what are the bouldings doing now?

I have known of the boulding's since the 80's and this isn't the only company to go bust.

I would not entertain any business with them, they have no conscience whatsoever!

But saying that being a contractor myself, I never do sub contract work, simply no profit in it only risks. As for those sub contractor companies who will not pay because they have not been paid sue the sods! Nobody who works for me will wait more than a week without pay and I have tohave the finance in place to complete any project.

Saying that I only do private home owners and some home owners are no better than the Bouldings. All my work is by a written contract with agreed stage payments. No stage payment then work stops.

Yes running a residential care home

They own 5 Residential homes for vulnerable adults with Autism and learning difficulties they are taking advantage of these young people giving them poor care and making lots of money from them 

May be of interest to some of you - this lot are still operating, spent the last 2 and a bit years converting the old university buildings at the top of Taptonville Road into luxury apartments. The brass neck of them!