The best radio programme in South Yorkshire

I am asking everyone what is their favourite radio programme in south yorkshire?

I am wondering, as I dont think that there can be anything other than "Nick At Night" an Hallam FM between 11pm and 1am. I have been tuning into this show and I think that it is getting better and better.

This is my opinion though.

i like nick to but hursty and danny and jo jo in the mornings is well funny thay got to be the best i been on nick at night to chat about what he was saying about fat women cant be mothers i had a right go at him cos my mum is big and she is a good mother he is gd but he upsets alot of people

He was good when he actually hosted real debates when he first started, but I get the impression this didn't suit the station much.

He's gone all 'ugg' since, so I've given up listening.

The trailers for his show have improved in the last month or so, but not enough for me to want to be agitated by eejits at bedtime :D

I can come here and choose what I get involved in ;)

I find big john @ breakfast funny particulary the stuntman i also like phoneboy in the evening

What about the Toby Foster show on Radio Sheffield.

It puts a smile on my miserable face of a morning.

I dont listen to Hallam much as the adverts get right on my nerves. When you're stuck in a van most of the day, listening to the same ad's repeated over and over gets too much.

Is nobody going to vote for me, Boppin Bruce on BBC Radio Sheffield, Saturday mornings for 7 years playing Rock'n'Roll music.............I guess not

Guest rosie

Do you know I have suddenly realised I don`t listen to the radio enough.

Will try to catch what you have all recommended.

Thank you

My favourite radio is radio 2 on a saturday morning from 10 am you have got Johnathan Ross then two further comedy shows between 1 & 2 excellent Radio.

i just love big john @ breakfast on Hallam in the morning and the afternoon a bit of Colin and Edith on Radio 1 - Brill. :-)

It has to go to Scotty McClue (of yesteryear!)

I dont get on with Radio Sheffield anymore, its not the same without Cappo.

Radio Sheffield would be ok with a bit more music and a lot less left wing politics. Rony Robinson never shuts up about Royal familly, miners strike etc. Should licence money pay for broadcasters own opinions or entertainment for the people who listen?