Holiday Romance...Please help!!!

Hi,

I met a great guy from Sheffield last week while we were both on holiday in Australia.

We spoke for hours and he gave me his number but since I have returned home I can't find it anywhere.

All I have are the following clues:

He was in Oz visiting relations with his sister,parents and best friend.

This was a surprise holiday as he was 40 years old on 27th November.

He works in I.T. in Sheffield and his workmates got him a stripagram for his b/day.

He has an 8 year old daughter called Katylyn who goes to private school.

His wife was called Kate I believe who sadly died of cancer 5 years ago.

He returned back to Manchester Airport on friday 12th december.

Please please help me track him down as I really do want to see him again.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry.......his name is Chris.....didn't get a surname......and remembered he said he drove a silver Volvo.

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a stalker to me :suspect: no seriously good luck in your quest but you haven’t much to go on, 40 year old man called Chris that works in IT, how about a description.

Short/ tall

Fat /thin

Dark hair/Light hair/ no hair

Etc

Hi,

if you had a friend or colleague that had just turned 40 and been to Oz you would know.

He is about 6ft 3ins,muscular and toned.

Thanks

Hi again,

Tried his hotel but it seems even we have data protection laws.

Someone must work or live near someone who has just returned from 2 weeks in Australia.

Please help!!!!!!!!

Hi again,

Tried his hotel but it seems even we have data protection laws.

Someone must work or live near someone who has just returned from 2 weeks in Australia.

Please help!!!!!!!!

Try the flight details ete.:thumbsup:

Hi,

Because I don't know his surname the airport people can't help hence this appeal.

Will try local papers/radio soon.

Thanks

I am amazed that if you were talking for "hours" he didn't mention which area of Sheffield he lived or places he frequented.

I note the spelling of his daughter's name, Katylyn; have you seen that written down? Could it be Caitlin? Didn't you pass on any information about yourself such that he may contact you?

Of course, it's entirely possible that he's reading this - and is begging all his friends NOT to let you know who or where he is!

Hi,

We did indeed talk for hours but I am from Poole, Dorset so I wouldn't know which area of Sheffield was which,all he said was that it was in a nice area with fields to the rear and he even has a hot tub in the rear garden so I imagine its pretty secluded.

I was guessing at the spelling of his daughters name......(does this actually matter)....i remember thinking it was strange that she was left at home when all the other family was in Oz......he was really missing her......the family booked it as a surprise for him but decided not to include her.

I didn't take my mobile.....he did.....and that is the number he wrote down on the beer mat and i took this back to my room and I definately had it the next day but since my return I can't find it.