Help- Seating Advice For Sheffield Arena

Hi All,

Hope this is in the right setion.

Could anyone please give me some advice regarding seating at Sheffield Areana.

I'm not a regular at this venue at all as personally I feel it's far too big.

However, there is a show coming next year that I would love to take my Son to.

Iv'e had a look at their web-site and they seem to have premium seats, standard seats etc.:confused:Can anyone advise me as to where the best seating is at the Arena.

The Show won't be on the stage it will be in the centre of the Arena. My son has Special Needs and this show is about one of his "Special Interest" so I want to make the experience as enjoyable as possible for him.

It depends. When i went to watch strictly on ice and disney on ice i could only get tickets at the very top. Disney i mean back row, but they were brilliant you could see everything. Only thing was that if you were with kids they couldnt join in the bit were they go on stage at the end. For steelers best block is like 105 or 116. Hope that helps!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply's so far.

Yes it's the Dinosaur Show :)

If the stage is in the middle i wouldn't bother paying any extra for premium seats, like someone else mentioned i went to see Disney on ice, had seats at the back but could still see everything.