The Flaming Dragon, Centertainment

Food tastes good, appears good value for money

I agree that the food tastes alright..unfortunately doesn't cater that well for vegetarians...but then again, what chinese restaurant does?

I've been here a few times and i absolutely love it!

However was there the other night and i overheard (no i wasn't being nosey but if you've been you'll know how easy it is to overhear people on the table on top of yours :hihi: ) a conversation between a guy and his missus.

He was moaning about the lack of quality in the food :loopy:

Number 1 it is an all you can eat restaurant not a michelin star joint

Number 2 have you ever eaten food of michelin star quality? You're saggy face and beer gut tells me that you probably haven't

Number 3 the amount of full tables and the number of people being turned away suggests that most of sheffield likes the food and dining experience there

Number 4 It is an award winning place so someone else likes it too!

If you don't like it, stop taking up the tables for those of us that do!

Rant over :D

i thikn it's okay there, handy if you are going to the cinema as you can get fed quickly. but i personally dont think its any better than Jumbos etc, just nicer chairs!

I love it, I think it actually has a cleaner feel than jumbos, i'm not saying jumbos is filthy but I think the flaming dragon just somehow feels cleaner. Plus they do sushi

I don't mind going as it's handy for the cinema. The meats in some of the dishes aren't the best quality but it's a buffet place so i'd expect nothing more. I keep going back so it must be alright!

Heard it's really good although I've not tried it myself!

I really like the Flaming Dragon, the food is great quality for a buffet restaurant and the choices are pretty decent. The only thing that annoys me is its always half an hours wait for a table and the waiting area can get crowded.

I've been here a few times and i absolutely love it!

However was there the other night and i overheard (no i wasn't being nosey but if you've been you'll know how easy it is to overhear people on the table on top of yours :hihi: ) a conversation between a guy and his missus.

He was moaning about the lack of quality in the food :loopy:

Number 1 it is an all you can eat restaurant not a michelin star joint

Number 2 have you ever eaten food of michelin star quality? You're saggy face and beer gut tells me that you probably haven't

Number 3 the amount of full tables and the number of people being turned away suggests that most of sheffield likes the food and dining experience there

Number 4 It is an award winning place so someone else likes it too!

If you don't like it, stop taking up the tables for those of us that do!

Rant over :D

just to inform you flaming dragon as gone down hill big time was brilliant when it opened but as recently got bad hygeine ratings and we have been loads of times but recent times my prtner as gone mad with staff cause plates an cutelry have been dirty and we also found hair in food so its not that good and food as got pretty rubbish too .. jumbos never complained yet been goin there years

just to inform you flaming dragon as gone down hill big time was brilliant when it opened but as recently got bad hygeine ratings and we have been loads of times but recent times my prtner as gone mad with staff cause plates an cutelry have been dirty and we also found hair in food so its not that good and food as got pretty rubbish too .. jumbos never complained yet been goin there years

we went to flaming dragon at leeds last weekend and that one was 10 times better than ours

I went and it was awful. Already a thread running on this.

Well I personally feel it's the best of a bad bunch. The food was slightly less greasy here than it was at Wokmania or Jumbos, but I personally prefer paying an extra £5 and getting a much better all you can eat from a sit down restaurant