Can anyone reccomend a nice fancy gaming case?

I meant Seperator... (I typo'd, so what? :)) - any ways... you can see from the picture the HDD's are in individual 'draws' - and the space inside the case is far superior to that of any antec I have seen.

as for paralleled graphics cards, I have known people with antec's move FROM antec to something else because of lack of space inside.

What do you mean about welding? you have lost me totally now....
Oh sorry missed that post i meant i dont need any scrap metal to repair anything :hihi:

I meant Seperator... (I typo'd, so what? :)) - any ways... you can see from the picture the HDD's are in individual 'draws' - and the space inside the case is far superior to that of any antec I have seen.

as for paralleled graphics cards, I have known people with antec's move FROM antec to something else because of lack of space inside.

Aaaaah so it's hear say from people who are likely not using that model... I was quoting a specific model I knew was satisfactory!

Antec do very office oriented cases and ranges differ a fair bit, you certainly can't fit anything in everyone of their cases, it's not the aim of each range and model.

The grudge I had with the models you linked was that they look crap... blue fan here, handle there... Eeek.

Aaaaah so it's hear say from people who are likely not using that model... I was quoting a specific model I knew was satisfactory!

Antec do very office oriented cases and ranges differ a fair bit, you certainly can't fit anything in everyone of their cases, it's not the aim of each range and model.

The grudge I had with the models you linked was that they look crap... blue fan here, handle there... Eeek.

no, its seeing for myself at LAN parties.. and people complaining about the 180's and 182's, complaining about build quality, and lack of space.. oh, and the fan on top is aweful.. everyone I know with one has disabled that fan.

no, it's seeing for myself at LAN parties.. and people complaining about the 180s and 182s complaining about build quality and lack of space.. oh, and the fan on top is awful.. everyone I know with one has disabled that fan.
The fan cover on the top of the case is just a plastic cover, I'd take it off to be honnest but not turn it off. Having worked with 182s for the past year I can't see how they lack space, there is ample for the biggest cards out there and a pair of. Might I think they have gripes with the fact their fat fingers won't go in to fit the cards even if the cards themselves fit nicely? I'm not a fan of the PSU compartment.

Wire management is important and it should be done as components are added, electricals first followed by peripherals so as not to have to add wiring when big stuff has been put in.

I have a Sonata II, the build quality is impeccable, the space is ample, I don't have dual graphics cards, but I could quite easily.

It's easily the highest quality and best case I've owned.

LianLi have a very good reputation and reviews though.

Personally I wouldn't be seen dead with a case that glows in the dark and looks like a cylon crossed with a toaster, but each to their own.