Repossessions Horror

Gordon Brown IS the bankers man. Chancellor Exchequer. ex. Now hes debted not only us but our children aswell as the german counter part says who blasted his "keep borrowing" policy. For a banker he is their favourite man, no wonder they love him.

its a no brainer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7776462.stm

they should have smashed the window in and opened the door. rang the local news team and got a crew of local "community" people in to guard them. no parasitic banker would have been allowed 50ft near them.

I said exactly the same,but unfotuanatly they would praobably be arrested:confused:

why should they live in a snooty house and not pay. if i miss my rent the council dont let me forget. hope to see more repossesions of the pretend rich brigade.

Gordon Brown IS the bankers man. Chancellor Exchequer. ex. Now hes debted not only us but our children aswell as the german counter part says who blasted his "keep borrowing" policy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7776462.stm

If you'd actually read the whole story in the link you've posted you might have noticed that the German government has put £370 billion pounds in to rescuing its banks.

why should they live in a snooty house and not pay. if i miss my rent the council dont let me forget. hope to see more repossesions of the pretend rich brigade.

nothing like sticking the knife in eh:loopy:

It's a simple fact of life. You don't pay your bills, you get stuff repossessed (9 month old baby or not which incidentally is not like Kryptonite to bailiffs).

Imagine walking into Greggs, if you didn't have the money do really think that the overweight common woman with the Argos earrings serving the food is going to give you that pasty?

Possibly, if i bribed her with a mars bar.

The post above says that they had re-negotiated their payments already, but a banking error meant it didn't go through. That's the sickening part.

so all non council house are snooty? did you actually see their house? hardly a mansion.

It's a simple fact of life. You don't pay your bills, you get stuff repossessed (9 month old baby or not which incidentally is not like Kryptonite to bailiffs).

Imagine walking into Greggs, if you didn't have the money do really think that the overweight common woman with the Argos earrings serving the food is going to give you that pasty?

YOU ARE TALKING ABSOLUTE RUBBISH hardly thesame,and they have a nine WEEK old baby,no one goes without food they get income support.and unfortunatly when you lose your job and have a mortgage the social dont pay your mortgage unlike council tennant geting their rent paid,thats whymany people dont want to work too easy to stay at home on benefits,:rant:

Anyways...like always...more to original " missed one month an repossessed" story.... there were missed payments earlier on in the year.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story though, nothing like a tearjerker at

this time of year.

How long before Calendar or Look Leeds as the annual story of someone on benefits having all their Christmas gifts stolen from under the tree shortly followed by the one about the little kid having his new bike stolen the first time he goes out on it.

I dont understand how this could have happened.

They could have gone to court and asked for time to pay. After one missed payment which went through eventually anyway a court would have granted that.

They must have ignored court paperwork to get repossessed.

Some of the comments in this thread :rolleyes: "People in glass houses" and all that.

I'm all for 'controlled repossessions', because at the end of the day it is banks and borrowers who have let themselves into such situations, and they should both face their responsibilities for it (borrowers lose any equity built into the property, banks rarely if ever make their money back on foreclosures).

But not at the expense of humanity (whereby the 'controlled' in 'controlled repossession').

Having been in a similar situation some years ago, I can certainly empathise a lot with these poor people, and sincerely hope the situation gets sorted, especially if it only arose as a result of an incorrect data entry.