Where's the best place to get a piece of glass cut to size?

As the title says, preferably within easy nipping distance of the city centre. It's only about half a metre square, for a picture frame. I could ask at a picture framers but I thought I'd stop by here first to see if the good folk of SF know a better deal. Does the B&Q Warehouse cut glass? I thought Wickes would but they don't. Thanks for the help. :)

Mirror Mad,

508, Abbeydale Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S7 1TD

Tel: 0114 250 0867

He'll cut you glass to the required size.

theres a place at the back of where DC Cooks was, think its edmund road or summat

theres a place at the back of where DC Cooks was, think its edmund road or summat

Correct...Sheffield Glass.

And yes...I think BnQ do cutting.

does anyone know i any o the places above cut glass that i can put in an oven? the wie broke the inside o the oven door, all it does is slip in, i just think it may need to be special glass.

Yes it will need to be heat resistant glass and the correct fit so probably best to contact the manufacturers of the oven to see if they can provide a new one.