Query over estimate

We are just in the process of getting some quotes for new fascias, gutters and soffits. So far we have received two quotes. The first one is more than double the cost of the second. We expected some difference in the price but this seems extreme. Both quotes appear to be from reputable people. It will be interesting to receive the third quote. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

i can come and give you quote written we are a reputable company and we can show you work thats been done not by photos neither call graham for a no obligation free quotation on sheffield 0114 2668199 07792106369

I'm happy to provide a 3rd quote and can also provide details of previous customers from SF.

I'm not able to carry out the work until the new year but will be able to fix a price for you now.

I never ask for money upfront and only request payment when you, the customer are happy the job is complete.

Contact details are below.

We are just in the process of getting some quotes for new fascias, gutters and soffits. So far we have received two quotes. The first one is more than double the cost of the second. We expected some difference in the price but this seems extreme. Both quotes appear to be from reputable people. It will be interesting to receive the third quote. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Your always going to get quotes that differ in price, some greater than others. The problem you have is that cheaper is not always the better option and also who will provide the best service for the price .

Finally whoever does the work for you make sure they have up-to date and adequate insurance your not offending by asking for proof either.Your Home,your money......