What a rubbish day!

Im stressed and tired.................this is why. :help:

Cats litter tray got knocked over by dogs as i was cleaning it out, so sludgy litter all over kitchen floor! Whilst I was trying to clean floor my dog was in my way trying to eat the cat poo! :rolleyes:

Washing machine has broken and one of my hubbys tops got ripped as there is a gap under one of the paddles!!

I was polishing front room and picked a vase of flowers up that need throwing away and i slipped and dropped the vase all over the carpet, so not only was carpet sodden it stunk of dirty flower water! :(

My other dog ran into my leg and now my knee hurts! She is like a bull in a china shop!

So while Im trying to sort a million and one things out my hubby phones me to tell me he is working late! great! :rant:

Then as im on my hands and knees trying to scrub the carpet my next door neighbour knocks, my cat has been in some form of accident and has blood all over his ear! So i had to stop what i was doing and bathe his ear! :(

Next thing hubby walks through door and goes... 'you ok love, had a nice day?' I THINK NOT!

And to top it all off! I have no wine in the house! :help:

Cats litter tray got knocked over by dogs as i was cleaning it out, so sludgy litter all over kitchen floor! Whilst I was trying to clean floor my dog was in my way trying to eat the cat poo! :rolleyes:

Washing machine has broken and one of my hubbys tops got ripped as there is a gap under one of the paddles!!

I was polishing front room and picked a vase of flowers up that need throwing away and i slipped and dropped the vase all over the carpet, so not only was carpet sodden it stunk of dirty flower water! :(

My other dog ran into my leg and now my knee hurts! She is like a bull in a china shop!

So while Im trying to sort a million and one things out my hubby phones me to tell me he is working late! great! :rant:

Then as im on my hands and knees trying to scrub the carpet my next door neighbour knocks, my cat has been in some form of accident and has blood all over his ear! So i had to stop what i was doing and bathe his ear! :(

Next thing hubby walks through door and goes... 'you ok love, had a nice day?' I THINK NOT!

aww hun wot a crappy day!!

not much i can say that will make u feel better except it cant get any worse surely :)

is your cat called lucky ?.

never mind lass , put your feet up and look forward to tomorrow .

Well im going to walk up to the chip shop now and call and get a bottle of wine!

Look on the bright side - sounds like you've had a day off work :thumbsup:

Look on the bright side - sounds like you've had a day off work :thumbsup:

Yep, got 3 days off for xmas shopping! not muc chance og that if tomorrow ends up like today! :hihi:

I had a day like that a couple of weeks ago which also involved litter trays (molly picked it up and shook it all over the living room and then both vacuum cleaners broke whilst trying to clear it up). Cat litter is a pain in the backside isn't it?

And breathe...

with your luck the chippies on fire and the wine shops just been robbed .

with your luck the chippies on fire and the wine shops just been robbed .

... and she'll come back with a sprained ankle.

Well im going to walk up to the chip shop now and call and get a bottle of wine!
gosh your chip shop sells wine,does it taste like vinegar:hihi::hihi:

... and she'll come back with a sprained ankle.

lmao!!!!!!! i was just think these!!:hihi:

gosh your chip shop sells wine,does it taste like vinegar:hihi::hihi:

haha I thought that!

a shop which sells chips and wine?

where is this magical place?!