Where Can I find Terence Trent D'arby?

Does anyone know how to get hold of ol' Terry or have his or his agents details?.. if not, can someone in the know, tell me where to start looking please.

Any Terence fans out there know how and where to look for this elusive character :D:thumbsup:

Does anyone know how to get hold of ol' Terry or have his or his agents details?.. if not, can someone in the know, tell me where to start looking please.

Any Terence fans out there know how and where to look for this elusive character :D:thumbsup:

I think he's changed his name:o

Here you go -:

http://www.sanandamaitreya.com/

Cheers Tarquin :thumbsup: will take a look. . . btw, what a name change :o:P

Just a bit different innit;)

This guy was great.

I was in HMV on Pinstone Street in July 1987 and in those days their small CD range was upstairs. I heard a track over the speakers and thought 'Wow, I like this.' Then 'Wishing Well' came on and so I decided to buy his debut album 'The Hardline'.

It remains one of my favourite 1980s CDs.

I also bought Vibrator - Holding On To You is a great track.

I'd forgotten how amazing his voice is, so now i'm spending a few You Tube minutes :)

I also bought Vibrator

Are you sure we need to know this?:hihi:

Are you sure we need to know this?:hihi:

You know when you post something, and you wish you hadn't?!

Introducing the hardline, amazing album. I used to catch two buses to Rotherham to my summer job when this came out and me and a friend would sit on the bus sometimes with our dual walkman thingy listening to this album. It always reminds me of that summer when i started to feel like a proper grown up. :) Love it and d'arby was GORGEOUS! :love: No wonder Paula Yates seduced him!

Apparently, there were rumours that one of Paula Yates' daughters (Pixie I think) is TTD's and not Sir Bobs! Probably a load of old tosh, but who doesn't love a bit of out-of-date sleb gossip! ;)