New Krypton factor

The newseries of the Krypton Factor returns early next year, with a new host : Ben Shepherd

It is currently being filmed at Granada, Manchester, an from what I have seen is not very good at all - certainly not as good as the last series.

It is supposed to be all 'hi-tec', but the puzzles are painfully slow - it will probbaly be a 3 minute bit on the programme but took 30 minutes to complete.

And the Assault Course which is said to be tougher than ever, is more of a cross-country run with a few obstacles and a bit of mud. Plus instead of all four being head-to-head, they are in pairs; and with no exciting zip-wire finish.

Disappointing

Ooooh so disappointing!

It didn't even have similar theme music as the orginal series.

The assualt course seemed tame compared to the original and the contestants seemed to labour over it as you say a bit of mud and splashing in 2ft of water. Dunno, I loved the show, but it doesn't have the same feel to it at all.

I loved it!

As good as the original which was on for years at 7pm on Monday nights with good old Gordon Burns. I see the new presenter had the trademark brown suit ;). Actually enjoyed getting some of the questions right also.

No plane landing simulator? Pah.