You think your life is full of surprises!!!

Thanks again to everyone for their lovely messages :)

Im well chuffed

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Coltsever! What :love:ly news for you after the horrible stuff lately. a fabbo Xmas present! :D

if you are fretting :help: about it being twins, there are a number of parents on here of twins, who may be able to give you some little hints and wrinkles about dealing with a twosome.

Also, contact TAMBA, the Twin And Multiple Birth Association for support /advice.

Oh, and, Mrs... rest up! 'Cos by gum you're going to need all your energy!

XX PT XX

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Coltsever! What :love:ly news for you after the horrible stuff lately. a fabbo Xmas present! :D

if you are fretting :help: about it being twins, there are a number of parents on here of twins, who may be able to give you some little hints and wrinkles about dealing with a twosome.

Also, contact TAMBA, the Twin And Multiple Birth Association for support /advice.

XX PT XX

Thanks PT,

I have been making sure that MrsC is getting all the rest she needs :)

Just read this, what a lovely thread, congratulations to you both, hope all goes well, and your daughter is going to have the best xmas pressie ever :D

Oh what a lovely christmas pressy for you both.....congratulations :)

Congratulations!

You're going to be rather busy some time in the summer aren't you?

I know a couple who had 6 babies in 3 years (fraternal triplets, followed 13 months later by a single baby, then 11 months later fraternal twins, all without infertility treatment) and whilst they always looked tired when the little ones were small, they also looked incredibly happy and always managed a smile.

I hope it's the same for you both :)

XX PT XX

Thank you, thats really lovely. Thank you to everyone on here who has wished us luck. And yes its such fantastic news on run up to Christmas and with the trouble we had with the break in at home.

Dont worry Mr C found the perfect house!!!!! Your gonna love it, not sure you will love the price though! But in his own words, it will be worth it!!

Just to mirror what my wife says, thanks again all to everyone who has posted such lovely words, I am sure we will keep you updated throughout :)

I've just read loads of crap threads :(, then read this one. :)

And it's cheered me up. Congrats Mr and Mrs Colts. :thumbsup:

What a lovely Christmas present/s. :hihi::)

Best of health :)