Anyone Been to Anderby Creek?

For those who don't know Anderby Creek is a small coastal village situated halfway between Skegness Mablethorpe. It has several caravan sites but not too much else I think.

I went many years ago but can't remember very much about it. Does anyone else have any clearer memories of the place?

Anderby Creek, next to nothing there apart from one shop and two caravan sites. The creek itself is good for fishing and the beach is nice and quiet.

I have a caravan at Chapel St. Leonards and go fishing in the creek at Anderby.

I think Anderby Creek is excellent, especially if you want a bit of P&Q. Good clean beach with loads of sand dunes a decent cafe, and a car park. The Chavs from up the road in Skeggy and Ingoldmells would hate it there as there are no burger stalls, amusement arcades, and shops selling tat.

sounds like perfect for some of the 'dead nearly dead' on this board...

Originally posted by Magneteer

I think Anderby Creek is excellent, especially if you want a bit of P&Q. Good clean beach with loads of sand dunes a decent cafe, and a car park. The Chavs from up the road in Skeggy and Ingoldmells would hate it there as there are no burger stalls, amusement arcades, and shops selling tat.

It sounds like Ingoldmels during the 70's. What a scumhole that place has now become.

I read somewhere that there is a sewage outflow pipe at Anderby Creek. Is this the case and how much of a problem is it?

i went not so long ago and never saw one it's a great place to go and chill with the family

I spent a week there one day :confused: