You need to bang her first (sorry ladies about my vocabulary)

Are you gay-friendly?

yes i am :D

its like asking....are you left-hander-friendly?

no brainer really

I totally agree with your answer, Solomon. But actually English is the only language I know where the expression "gay-friendly" exists. There must be a reason for that

I totally agree with your answer, Solomon. But actually English is the only language I know where the expression "gay-friendly" exists. There must be a reason for that

i'm glad we agree alex :). whats your source for the word info?

Seriously Minimo, how can you say that 'gays going on about it annoys you'?? thought you said you didn't know any so how can you comment?

Why don't you stop posting irritating rubbish that's already been in your weblog?

I find the one you posted today in poor taste also.

http://www.lookatheworld.blogspot.com/

Exactly!! Looks like that moron you live next door to, dynamick, is trolling here. :hihi:

Seriously Minimo, how can you say that 'gays going on about it annoys you'?? thought you said you didn't know any so how can you comment?

was just thinking the same thing soph :hihi:

"black,white, gay, straight, fat ,thin, short tall, as long as ther'e allright with me im sound with them regardless of orientation, political stance, religious beliefs etc etc" says Indicator.

I'm totally with him on that. But then check that: http://www.gaylodging.com/ and tell me why I can't find a blacklodging.com or a thinlodging.com

"black,white, gay, straight, fat ,thin, short tall, as long as ther'e allright with me im sound with them regardless of orientation, political stance, religious beliefs etc etc" says Indicator.

I'm totally with him on that. But then check that: http://www.gaylodging.com/ and tell me why I can't find a blacklodging.com or a thinlodging.com

interesting point alex, and its because many people have an issue with gay people solely on what they choose to do with their genitals.

generally, genital activity occurs at night, and many christians would be uncomfortable with the thought of sex out of wedlock occurring on their premises.

i suspect that this site above, was set up to meet a demand for friendly places to stay that gay folk could feel comfortable in.

generally, what men and woman choose to do with their genitals doesn't seem to come under the same scrutiny :D

This answer is fine by me. Thank you all for this debate, especially my friend Dynamic. Good night all

This answer is fine by me. Thank you all for this debate, especially my friend Dynamic. Good night all

nighty night alex :)

I don't care about people's sexuality. I hate everybody equally.