Middlewood Road - RE-OPENS 12TH DEC

If you look at First's website it says in consultation with SYPTE, local Worral residents and Sheffield Council so how come its all 'First and their greedy profits'. Yes the 57/58 are getting more passengers on since the diversion route was introduced but surely thats a good thing. Even the Stagecoach tendered 57/58 evening and Sunday services are not going on the bottom road when it opens so surely you have to blame SYPTE as well.

I could understand it if there was no service mon-sat daytime but there is. The tramlink service.

I could understand it if there was no service mon-sat daytime but there is. The tramlink service.

No, there isn't!

It is now back to the original limited stop service and doesn't stop at the Middlewood-side of Oughtibridge now.

Thats a good point why do we have the smelly buses running over the estates still

Well, even if no one else is that impressed - I am! I've lived in Hillsborough for 15 months and drive to and from Holmfirth every day for work and it's the frist time I've ever been able to drive down that piece of raod! It saces me up to 15 mins per day which is bloody brilliant - I can now lie in til 6.45 am!