Calling all stall holders: Dinnington Primary School Fair, 11th July

Dinnington Community Primary School has opened the booking for its summer fair. The fair will be on Saturday July 11th We have stalls avalible at £10 a pitch with £5 for table hire. I know its early but summer fairs tend to book up quickly.

anyone interested get in touch for more details.

Tracey

PODS

If you pm me your details I will send you all the datails and an application form, Thank you for your interest.

Tracey

PODS

I would be interested thanks

if you still want a table just let me know your address and I will send you out an application form.

hi, just wondering if you have any available spaces for a children ride or inflateable slide? if you could let me know cheers!

That sounds great but we would need to know how much space you would need. Our pitches are aprox 2m square. Also we would need you to have the apropriate insurances. I'm sure you will have them but you would need to provide the school with a copy.

if you would be interested just let me know and I will send you out our application form.

just realised I hadn't posted the opening and closing times for the fair, We open at 10am and close at 4pm, the feild is open from 8am to set up. We still hvae some spaces avalible.

We are also looking for any clubs who would be able to put on some entertainment :- eg majorettes or martial arts.

We are also looking for any clubs who would be able to put on some entertainment :- eg majorettes or martial arts.

we do Chinese Lion Dancing in Worksop

Hi I emailed you a while back and haven't had a reply, have I put the wrong address in or are you unable to offer your assistance now.