Calling all stall holders: Dinnington Primary School Fair, 11th July

I have had a look at the plates, they are lovely. I think they would make a nice addition at the fair, but as we haven't had something like this at the fair before I don't know how well they would sell. I would think with enough variety in designs they should do well but I would hate to make any false promises. If you still want to come along after my lousey sales pitch :hihi: we would be happy to have you along. Just let me have your contact details and I'll pop a form in the post for you.

Thanks for the interest

Tracey.

Hi, just thought i'd let people know what we will have at the fair so far.

We have the Aston firebrigade in atendance, a bouncy castle, face painting, craft stalls, refreshmnets a chocoltae fountain, class stalls, beat the goalie, splat the rat and tons of other games. Our crafty mums and baking mums are also having stalls, the products on these stalls will have been produced by the children and mums, our jewllery class will also be selling their wears. this should all add up to a great fun day. we do still have some stalls left but please no cards or jewllery.

Hi there,

Would you be interested in these plates? http://www.folksy.com/shops/mamapie

I might be up for having a stall. :0D

Liz

hi there we are having a really large summer fair on the 4th of July if you are intersted give me a ring on 07973837664

Hi, (she says, re-opening a long dead thread!!)

Are you having an Xmas fair this year - we do local (sheffield) and music photography (Jimi Hendrix etc) as one thing, and jewellery (native american beadweaving and vintage) as another. If you have a stall available for either or both, please let me know. Many years ago I sold CD clocks at your school events, and was thinking of starting to do those again as they did so well - so that may be another thing we could put on a stall also/instead :-). Let me know.

Thanx:)