Evangelical creationist churches in sheffield? big ones?

Does anyone know where there is a big / average sized creationist churches in Sheffield?

I am on the look out for them... doing abit of research by trying to find out how many religious people accept science while keeping their faith.

Dont worry, im far from a creationist

Im a agnostic science geek

I think you'll find most churches don't have an overall perspective on creation, although their leaders might. Most people in congregations will have a range of opinions on the subject, like most of the rest of us, and these could range from Genesis being literally true, to evolution/natural selection happening as science currently thinks it does but being set in motion by God, to, er, other things I presume.

Why aren't you actually picking up the phone/sending an email/going in person and asking people at different churches yourself if you're doing a research project?

MOD NOTE Please stick to the topic title and try not to let this slide into yet another interminable and vitreolic athiest zealot vs. religious zealot slanging match. Thank-you