Which district of Sheffield is the best?

Which part of Sheffield is the best?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of Sheffield is the best?

• North
    • East
    • South
    • West
    • Central

what are you from rotherham? underground1

Originally posted by redrobbo

Thanks for your clarification sigmar14. In that case, my vote for east is still valid, although east is clearly not winning in your poll.

probably nobody logged on yet from the east.

hope you underdtood the new rules.

thanks

sigmar14.

why? what's so good about rotherham you have read all of the post's on sheffield about why they are so good so let's hear you talk about how good rotherham is.

Originally posted by sigmar14

why? what's so good about rotherham you have read all of the post's on sheffield about why they are so good so let's hear you talk about how good rotherham is.

nah mate cant be bothered cos i know how annoying u r, and i cant b bothered to argue with a little boy.

what too scared because you know that sheffield's better but you just don't want to admit it do you?

what too scared because you know that sheffield's better but you just don't want to admit it do you?

have i even said that....erm no!.....SHEFFIELD & ROTHERHAM have it good and bad points.

Mod Note; Personal abuse is not tolerated here; be nice, and keep this on topic or I'll close and ban as appropriate.

Originally posted by underground1

have i even said that....erm no!.....SHEFFIELD & ROTHERHAM have it good and bad points.

true!

so let's leave it at that and get on with the proper discusion on which is the best district in sheffield!

I have lived in hillsborough for 19 years, Ecclesal area for 3 Years and woodseats for about 13 years and i'm only 22!

but seriously, how can you possibly say which area is best unless you get to know all of them?

I have also regularly stayed, gone out in, and played in chesterfield and rotherham and can happily report one of my mantras "MOST PEOPLE ARE REALLY NICE"

Where you live can be relevent to what age you are, (or at least what stage of your life) child, student, parent, worker, retired, motorcyclist, etc..

i would live in rotherham but not chesterfield! back and beyond if you ask me no good bus routes and is not in yorkshire

This guy is a troll and has caught the lot of you.

Originally posted by matsalleh

This guy is a troll and has caught the lot of you.

Yeh, but even Trolls need someone to play with. ;)

Originally posted by redrobbo

So, do Norfolk Park, Arbourthortne, Olive Grove & Lowfield come under lower north east, upper south east or just east? Or do they just come under south now? I thought they were all east. Not so sure now.

it comes under east because it says east at the begging so what ever is before the equal's sign is what district it is the writing at the right hand side explains it all clearer.

Sigmar14, have a look on a map mi owd chabberoony...

...Lowfield & Olive Grove are both due South of the city centre...

...and Arbourthorne & Norfolk Park are South-south-east of the city centre (South by your new rules)...

south=lower south east,lower south west,south

...so, my earlier question still stands, do you still want to slag these areas that are clearly in your favoured "area"?