Boiler packed up any recommandations for corgi engineers ?

My boiler has been on the blink for a few days now now it has completely packed up looking at the manual it appears that there is insufficient pressure in the central heating system can anybody recommend a good corgi engineer to sort this out ? the boiler is a Ferroli Modena 80 E

Cheers

Ian

THe bar! led will be flashing on the fascia panel.

Often the low water pressure switches in these models get full of crud and go open circuit. If it is the switch it will need replacing but you still have the problem of dirty water in the heating side.

Drain, flush, cleanser, flush, inhibitor, magnaclean, job done :thumbsup:

I can Have A look for you tommorow. Please ring me various references on shef forum.

Have pm'd you my corgi number so you can check it at http://www.trustcorgi.com.

Recommend Mick:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would recommend MickyET, he came out and did a good job for me at a reasonable price (over a bank holiday weekend!). I was very pleased.

Mick is installing a new boiler for me as we speak. Seems like a very knowledgeable and reasonable chap. Will be better positioned to comment on standard of work in a few days, but I don't imagine there will be any problems at all.