Chav Talk Ie Safe Bruv

Sorry but i must disagree here chavs arent always violent I know alot of chavs IE my brother is 1, got a boy racer car, playes niche music, etc however hes not violent in the slighest he wouldnt harm a hair on anyones head to me I dont think the label chav states the way you behave because all sorts of people behave inappriorately wether they be parents themselfes etc but CHAVS seem to get noticed more......im not saying every CHAV is well behaved because I know there not all im saying is that its just a majority where the label states the behaviour may be a large minority but some people just wear the clothing dont walk the walk or do the talk they just wear the chav clothes.

p.s dont mean to offend or sound abusive ouija

I don't like it. I don't like any kind of chavviness. Although I'm forced to accept that not everybody who identifies themselves as a chav is a violent waste of space, to me the word "CHAV" is an acronym, and the "V" stands for violent. So, although some of them might just "talk the talk" without "walking the walk", I think it's awful. To me it's like agreeing with true "chav" behaviour even if you don't do it all yourself. And why would you want to do that??

p.s dont mean to offend or sound abusive ouija

I know, it's okay. As I did say in my first post I have accepted that some people who adopt chavcouture (etc) don't go the whole hog and do what people may stereotypically expect "chavs" to do (starting fights - particularly for no reason, being the first thing that I think of when I hear the word "chav").

But, I still feel that that is the "true" chav culture, so by adopting some of the chav traits, I'd automatically assume anybody with any of the traits was a "true" chav, iyswim?

For me it has similarities wearing a nazi uniform but not being a nazi. Okay, you might just like the uniform and not their principles, but people are going to think you are a nazi! So if you wear a "chav" uniform, people will think all the most negative aspects of chavdom apply to you. Even if they don't.

There are a few, let's say, "chavvy" people I speak to if I see them around and they don't give me any trouble. But if I didn't know them, rightly or wrongly, I would assume the worst on sight (or on hearing, if they were using "chav talk").

glad I didnt offend you. and looking at it as in if you wear a nazi uniform people will expect nazi behaviour I guess your right on that I cant argue there and I guess if you adopt certain aspects of chav culture people will start to think you havent just adopted some of the culture and in fact you are a true CHAV which as you say in SOME cases can indicate violence.

I know, it's okay. As I did say in my first post I have accepted that some people who adopt chavcouture (etc) don't go the whole hog and do what people may stereotypically expect "chavs" to do (starting fights - particularly for no reason, being the first thing that I think of when I hear the word "chav").

But, I still feel that that is the "true" chav culture, so by adopting some of the chav traits, I'd automatically assume anybody with any of the traits was a "true" chav, iyswim?

For me it has similarities wearing a nazi uniform but not being a nazi. Okay, you might just like the uniform and not their principles, but people are going to think you are a nazi! So if you wear a "chav" uniform, people will think all the most negative aspects of chavdom apply to you. Even if they don't.

There are a few, let's say, "chavvy" people I speak to if I see them around and they don't give me any trouble. But if I didn't know them, rightly or wrongly, I would assume the worst on sight (or on hearing, if they were using "chav talk").