The forum is back, (In my eyes anyway).

But it doesn't work as I described

It's one the most pointless "features" of most forum scripts:|

I find it strangely quieter recently, and not many usernames I recognise.

Please, no more talk about dyeing kittens pink else I'll be forced to move this to the pets forum.

Where is this thread on how to dye cats pink? I've searched for it and can't find it.

Where is this thread on how to dye cats pink? I've searched for it and can't find it.

You are in it - its the first post in this thread. :thumbsup:

I find it strangely quieter recently, and not many usernames I recognise.

A few have started posting on other sheffield related forums. It's also a busy time of year for everyone :)

I think it`s really nice to see so many new names. Who knows who will be the `star` posters of the future?

A few have started posting on other sheffield related forums. It's also a busy time of year for everyone :)

they'll be back.

have you seen those other forums? they are useless and will be empty soon

theres no reason not to use all the forums .

they'll be back.

have you seen those other forums? they are useless and will be empty soon

Yes i have seen two of them. One that i am posting on is doing really well. It's about a month and is knocking on the door of 200 members. The other one has 557 members and looks to be doing really well also.

How exactly did you come to your observation that they are 'useless'?

Yes i have seen two of them. One that i am posting on is doing really well. It's about a month and is knocking on the door of 200 members. The other one has 557 members and looks to be doing really well also.

How exactly did you come to your observation that they are 'useless'?

I've been on them both.

The new one will struggle to keep growing. Its still under 200 members and many of those haven't posted anything.

The other one just seems like a glorified chat room with little of any substance being posted. Plenty of swearing though, so it's not all bad :D

They are both dwarfed by SF which has so much more to offer so many more people.

Anyway, I'm being hypocritical even talking about this as I've previously said it's of no importance in the scheme of things.

I'll shut up now. :|

Its daft to assume that theres any competition between the ( theres three now?) Sheffield forums. Theres room enough for all of them and each one caters for a slightly different thing and thats good.

Weather theres 3000 or 3 posters then that doesnt matter, what matters is people can go to any of them and use them as they wish within reason.