The forum is back, (In my eyes anyway).

It went through a phase of the most boring, annoying threads ever, and I have noticed into the run up to christmas we have had more variation and more slightly less serious threads than in a long time.

So can I just say Horay, because when I get home from work I would much rather relax and read about how to dye a cat pink over The pro's and con's of one faith or another!

:banana::banana:

So then Tess..... just how do you dye a cats hair pink, i have a cat who would cut a rather dashing figure in pink :D

So can I just say Horay, because when I get home from work I would much rather relax and read about how to dye a cat pink over The pro's and con's of one faith or another!

I think you are in a minority if you think that indcates an improvement.

Excellent post :thumbsup:

It went through a phase of the most boring, annoying threads ever, and I have noticed into the run up to christmas we have had more variation and more slightly less serious threads than in a long time.

:banana::banana:

i have always enjoyed the forum but you are right tess, it does make a refreshing change with some of the light hearted threads keep em coming :thumbsup:

I agree with Tess, but there again i always do lol :hihi::hihi:

I think it is an improvement, it's nice to be able to come on the forum, have some banter without being scared of getting a ban, and generally being able to chill out and relax without getting involved in a heated debate.

the most boring, annoying threads ever,

Can I be the first to say that I find this thread boring and annoying :|

So, you would rather read a 20 page thread full of people bitching about Muslims etc?

You = Fail.

So, you would rather read a 20 page thread full of people bitching about Muslims etc?

You = Fail.

Not often we see eye to eye but .. :thumbsup:

So then Tess..... just how do you dye a cats hair pink, i have a cat who would cut a rather dashing figure in pink :D

Ask nick2...well and truly got it off to an art!