Peace in our Time ?

Do you think we will ever see "Peace in our time" ? What with 30+ wars going on at the moment, maybe a bit off "peace" or at least a bit of a truce like the football match during World War One on Xmas day 1915 wouldnt go amiss.

Ok,I need therapy;):help:

Play those "Pipes of Peace"

Have you any idea how many redundancies there would be if we stopped waging war ? It's all about money after all. :(

Do you think we will ever see "Peace in our time" ? What with 30+ wars going on at the moment, maybe a bit off "peace" or at least a bit of a truce like the football match during World War One on Xmas day 1915 wouldnt go amiss.

Ok,I need therapy;):help:

Play those "Pipes of Peace"

No not really, even in relatively peaceful times there is always armed conflict taking place somewhere in the world, and I would imagine it's always been that way, ever since primitive man first waged war on it's neighbours.

As for a truce on Christmas Day, I somehow doubt that those in non Christian counties would pay much heed to Christmas day if it were involved in conflict.

Sadly world peace will probably never be achieved,just as a murder free world won't be.

I suppose that's human nature for you.