Which broadband/phone provider do you recommend?

I currently get my broadband and phone line, inc line rental, through Talk Talk. It's their free broadband service for about £20 per month. However they are absolutley sh*te as my internet logs out literally every 30 seconds (am having to write this at work!). Everytime I ring they just tell me to check the same things I checked last time I rang, then tell me someone will call me back to sort it out, which they don't. I'm not in contract so I'd like to change suppliers. I'm currently in S13 but my house is on the market and I hope to move to S8 at some point, so need something that I can transfer when I move. My current house isn't in a cable area, but I believe most of S8 is (not that that will help me at the moment!).

Any ideas? Was thinking of going with Virgin but as I don't have cable I'd have to get a BT line again - very annoying as hardly ever make calls using the landline.

Any suggestions welcome!

A x

I've never had a problem with BT internet, they may not be the cheapest.. but if it aint broke...etc :)

C

I use talk talk and I have never had a problem it came with free broadnband.

there's only 2 i would ever go near, we're currently with sky with the 16meg package bundle thingy, not had a problem in the 2+ years we've been with them. The other as said above is be, if we didn't have sky id be with them for the 24meg bb, well worth the money!