Small Faces at the Top Rank Late 60's

Anyone out there see the Small Faces at the Top Rank in the late Sixties.

I recall it was a good gig but I don't think they were on all that long - 45 mins ?

They were probably doing another one on the same night. All I can remember

was a stomping version of Tin Soldier.

Cheers

Chris

i did'nt go ,but my sister was working there ,i remember her coming back home that night saying when they sang lazy sunday afternoon and the line came in ....they make it very clear they got no room for ravers ....every body shouted out ********.....she was shocked that the crowd would do that .[she was from the elvis, cliff, generation ] and mi mother saying ..well i never, and me thinking i wish i"d have been there instead of playing snooker with me school mates ....how strange the workings of memory..

It was all part of the song - if you listen to Lazy Sunday closely it is in the background - so the crowd response would not have offended Steve and the lads.

Cheers

Chris

i was actually back stage with the s faces that night , as a member of a local band who had just signed to immediate label we were invited to the gig, great night. seem to remember the roadies offering us whiskey to help carry gear out.