Anyone ordered anything from mfi?

hi,has anyone ordered anything from mfi recently?we ordered two wardrobes a few weeks ago and are a bit concerened if we will be receiving them as the company went into administration yesterday.we have tried phoning their helpline on their website but no one is answering.:help:

hi,has anyone ordered anything from mfi recently?we ordered two wardrobes a few weeks ago and are a bit concerened if we will be receiving them as the company went into administration yesterday.we have tried phoning their helpline on their website but no one is answering.:help:

You are as unlucky as me I have just been offered a management job at Woolworths, ordered a complete new kichen and have been told I have won a weeks stay at the Taj Palace hotel in Mumbai:hihi:

I hope it was only an order and you didn't pay any money.

Unless it was by credit card and more than £100.

Not ordered anything but Ill be at the forthcoming auction

Not ordered anything but Ill be at the forthcoming auction

seriouse ?

will they be one ?

they are selling everything off with a 80% discount

This is taken from their website:

Regrettably, whilst the Administrators continue their review of the company’s position, all installation/delivery services remain suspended.

Scheduled deliveries due up to 7 December 2008

Please note that the Administrators have been unable to make the necessary arrangements to fulfil orders due for delivery or installation between Thursday 27 November and Sunday 7 December 2008. Those orders are therefore now cancelled.

As a consequence, those customers who paid by credit card should now contact their credit card providers directly in order to seek a refund.

Those customers who paid by cash, debit card or cheque will be contacted shortly, to advise them as to the status of any possible refund.

Scheduled deliveries due on or after 8 December 2008

Customer orders due for delivery/installation on or after 8 December are still being assessed as to whether or not they can be fulfilled.

Further details regarding the fulfilment of those orders will be posted on the MFI and MCR websites as soon as this information becomes available.

they are selling everything off with a 80% discount

where online or in the shops ?

where can i find the stuff with 80% discount im after a few things :thumbsup:

You have to get youself down to your nearest mfi asap its nearly all over doubt if there is anything decent left.

If its kitchens and such you have to dismantle them yourself.

The queue goes all the way up london road to millhouses park,and the police in riot gear are beating hell out of queue jumpers in the car park

I've just realised why MFI have collapsed ............... there was probably a piece of dowel and 4 screws missing.

hi,has anyone ordered anything from mfi recently?we ordered two wardrobes a few weeks ago and are a bit concerened if we will be receiving them as the company went into administration yesterday.we have tried phoning their helpline on their website but no one is answering.

I ordered a new suite from them at the end of Sep, due to be delivered Friday just gone which unsurprisingly hasn't turned up. I tried for over a week to get in touch with them with no joy so have ordered another suite from someone else and having to claim my money back from MFI.