Free informal networking arranged by us for us

6th March is a friday - probably a worse day than the snowed off event?

Monday or Thursday of 1st week in March is best for me.

Just a quick note from me. If you plan to do a networking meet in the Dev Cat make it on a Tuesday apart from the 10th. Every Monday is quiz night, last week 106 people turned up fo that, Tuesday 10th of each month is my beer styles night and is always busy too. Thursday & Fridays are the busiest nights next to Saturday. Don't forget to arrange with Ben or Hannah if you want an area setting to one side. I will be back after March.

Could I suggest Tuesday 3rd? I'm happy to contact the Dev Cat to arrange a space to be saved.

Could I suggest Tuesday 3rd? I'm happy to contact the Dev Cat to arrange a space to be saved.

I would be okay with that date..

just read my last post, they're the 2 dates which I cant do! Getting muddled in my old age!

On Monday 4-6.30pm there is a free Rotherham/Barnsley Chamber networking event in Brinsworth, hosted by Irwin Mitchell.

Will there be more than three of us otherwise there is little point... ?!

Include us TPS Plumbing of Bents Green

Chris 07808 763 784

That's the downside to informal networking - you take it as it comes. There's no commitment to attend. It's a long way (30 miles each way) for me to come if the turnout is low whereas if I lived local it wouldn't be as bad if you're just 10-15 mins from home.

See its no problem for me I am walking distance away :P

But yes as there is no fee people dont 'NEED' to attend - but thats what we wanted isnt it? I guess either that date is not good for the majority and people arnt saying because they dont want to start a 'i cant come either 'snowball' but I would say that I have seen a little less activity over the last week from the people who usually say they are up for this so it could mean that lots of people havnt had a chance to sign in and say they can come... or want to come

now I am just rambelling sorry.

the forum itself has had barely any activity, yet the forum I mod on (A1 Business Forums) has been quite busy this week.

The thing is, when its a properly orchestrated event someone is coordinating it and you make a commitment because you know it will be well attended. But those people doing these events are charging for them. Even the 'free' Chamber ones are only free to members paying an annual membership fee, so they are not actually free in that sense.