X Factor TRAVESTY

Horaay I loved Ruth and really wanted her to win. God knows who now, I don't really want alexandra to win because shes too similar to Leona, but i Definately don't Eggnog to win!

I don't think Alexandra is the same as Leona. In fact, she offers something else, quite a deep, soulful voice with a lot of power if required!

She's also got stronger as the programme has gone on and comes across well on stage (singing and dancing).

I hope she wins. As for Eggnogg, hats off to him for lasting this long but I think he's outstayed his welcome.

I genuinely don't know a lot about this show, but there does seem to be an annoying 10yr old lad taking part with the hairstyle of a bog brush who I could happily whack in the chops with a plank of wood for about 8 hours before getting bored.

Will Owen be left with Eoghan his face ?:o;):hihi:

Will Owen be left with Eoghan his face ?:o;):hihi:

:hihi: Thats terrible!

:hihi: Thats terrible!

:P:hihi:......................

Why was everyone crying ? Even the ones who got through ? Even the judges ? :huh:

Why was everyone crying ? Even the ones who got through ? Even the judges ? :huh:

Its all that bottled up emotion isnt it Lovey:hihi:

Its all that bottled up emotion isnt it Lovey:hihi:

Its very false. I would love the judges to say, right, seeing youre so upset at the other person being voted out, would you like to swap places ?

I doubt Dannii would get through the auditions herself;)

Its very false. I would love the judges to say, right, seeing youre so upset at the other person being voted out, would you like to swap places ?

Such thoughts and at Christmas too.

Yer must have a heart o' stone.:o

I'm so glad Diana is out! I really liked her at first, but then 2 factors irked me:

1) Her increasingly Cranberry-esque warbling

2) Her refusal to wear shoes! Why on earth did she go around barefoot all the time? Crazy!

I saw someone in Wokmania on Division Street the other week going around barefoot. I think she probably wanted to be like Diana.

This is NOT the sort of role model we want!

I went to school with a girl that never wore shoes. That was 20 years ago and the last time I saw her about 10 years ago she still didnt own a pair of shoes!!!! SHe had really thick soles!!! LOL So Diana doing it is nothing new!!!

But I am glad she has gone, after she was ill she just lost that magic she had!! Lets just hope Egg Nogg dont win!!! :rant: