X Factor TRAVESTY

What's all this about Diana preggers?

She's basically ripping off the lead singer of the Cranberries - badly. That voice is forced, it doesn't come naturally. Even Dido is a far better singer, you could tell by how badly she made White Flag sound. I'm not really a Dido fan, but it just showed her up to be rubbish.

Alexandra should win because she has the most talent. And I think she'll probably have a few hit records with the right management (hopefully not Simon Cowell as I think he makes everyone sound slightly cheesy). Eoghan is bloody awful. He'll attract voters but not buyers. Yeh ok he fits into that High School Musical thing, but how many teenie bopper solo MALE artists are there? None. There's a reason for that. Little girls want either female role models like that annoying Miley creature or groups like Mcfly and those thingy brothers. JLS are ok, I actually want them to do quite well because there are no boy bands anymore! But with Louis Walsh I don't think that would happen... they aren't Oirish enough for him to get them in the charts.

Leona Lewis really quite won me over recently, I though she was personality-less and only an ok singer during the competition. But she's really blossomed. The winner will have a lot to live up to! Whatever happened to the blokes that won it in recent years??

I Agree with you SarahD!

JLS look the part but their singing is average. They also rely on the little guy too much but he has a weak voice.

Eoghan is adaptable but I think he's too young.

Alexandra is in a different league and has a lovely, soully voice. She looks the part, can dance and sing and simply has to win.

(But I still think Laura would have given her a run for her money had she stangely not been voted out.)

Is it just me or does the name Eoghan read like a phlegmy noise :gag:

Cant stand that kids (Eoghans) hair style. And who named him that ?:huh:

Probably his parents.

All this just furthers my firm belief that the public vote counts for nothing except to line the pockets of Mr Cowell. More phone calls = more money, and the best way to get the most phone calls is to have the widest range of acts.

So over recent weeeks.

White girl / nice black girl / black girl with attitude / latin look girl / boy / boy band

white girl / black girl / latin look girl / boy / boy band

white girl / black girl / boy / boy band

girl / boy / boy band

each week guaranteed to appeal to the widest range of audience, and therefore to bring in the most votes / cash. Factor in the " bad feeling " between the judges and you might get a few votes for judges rather than acts. Money in the bank. And now S Cowell aint bothered who wins, those he likes he will have already signed up, those he doesn't like will have had to sign an agreement not to sign for anyone for 6 months.

Ruth has now got a recording contract:thumbsup::o

Glad to hear that does anybody know if Laura has?

Horaay I loved Ruth and really wanted her to win. God knows who now, I don't really want alexandra to win because shes too similar to Leona, but i Definately don't Eggnog to win!

Dianna has ditched her boyfriend:o:D

Tarq...which one? :hihi:

Tarq...which one? :hihi:

The one she had before the contest started:o